Search results for query: *

1. doormatt 🌳🐿️

NPCs & Enemies Pet Naming

I think some way to name town pets would be cool! maybe getting to name them when they spawn, or just having them spawn w the preset names and giving the player the ability to rename them :)
  2. doormatt 🌳🐿️

Weapons & Equip Desert Cowboy/Bandit Set

would be sick as just vanity or as an alternate desert set for ranged class, maybe it could allow u to sling guns around like a cowboy between shots :D
  3. doormatt 🌳🐿️

Game Mechanics Use this for achievement ideas!

I already posted a few of mine on Redigit’s profile, but I’ve been seeing people posting achievement ideas in a lot of different places so I thought making a centralized spot for them might be good :)
  4. doormatt 🌳🐿️

Game Mechanics Bomb Rework

Sometimes, you throw out a bomb when you don’t mean to. Sometimes it doesn’t matter that much, you’re just in a random cave so you’re only inconvenienced by having wasted a bomb. Other times, it matters a lot because you just threw a stick of dynamite on the build you had spent the last half...
  5. doormatt 🌳🐿️

Biomes & Nature Expanding floating islands

Floating islands are really cool, if it was in any way possible for them to be expanded on in this next update I think that would be really awesome! Having a sky pylon and maybe an NPC who likes being in the sky/in space would be nice too :)
  6. doormatt 🌳🐿️

NPCs & Enemies Space variants of surface creatures

Might be a bit of a silly suggestion, but having zombies and slimes and bunnies swapped out for astronaut variants when spawned in space would be cool, maybe with another zombie set similar to what is dropped by raincoat zombies and Eskimo zombies :)
  7. doormatt 🌳🐿️

Items Vein Mining Accessory

Vein mining already exists in mods, but I think it’d be cool if it existed in the base game as an accessory. It should probably have a limit on how many pieces of ore it could break per block of ore broken with it equipped, but it would ease some grinding especially with the ores that bombs and...
  8. doormatt 🌳🐿️

Weapons & Equip Blue Moon and Sunfury

I’ve always found it a little strange that you find Blue Moon and Shadow Keys at the exact same point in progression, in that Blue Moon very quickly becomes irrelevant because you can then get Sunfury. Something I thought might be interesting would be to either have a unique stat on Blue Moon...
  9. doormatt 🌳🐿️

Items QOL Teleportation Potions

Potion of Resurrection Crafted using: 1 Recall Potion, 1 Deathweed, 2 Demonite/Crimtane ore Function: Returns you to your most recent death point, either on respawn or with the consumption of it by regular use or clicking on the red X on the map. Potion of Visitation Crafted using: 1 Wormhole...
  10. doormatt 🌳🐿️

Sprites glasses option for character customization before beginning a playthrough

As the title states, I would like there to be a glasses option in the character customization. I'm not talking an in-game glasses item here, but just as part of the base character customization, being able to toggle glasses on and off in the "eyes" section, as well as change the color of the...
  11. doormatt 🌳🐿️

Items stepstool jump

The stepstool is a pretty fun accessory, but I’ve noticed something a little whack. when jumping off of the stepstool, you get a higher jump than usual, and that’s probably working as intended but the animation for it is wonk. The player snaps back to the ground right after jumping, but still...
  12. doormatt 🌳🐿️

tModLoader Throwing Item Modding?

Does anyone know how to make a simple throwing item? I keep looking into it online but I can't find anything on how to do it. I know that there's a javelin in example mod but that's not really what I want to make, I want to make a throwing item more like a throwing knife or shuriken. Does anyone...
  13. doormatt 🌳🐿️

IC In The Void...

(Here is the official IC! I’m going to let @FireScalesΩ and @Federal Crow start this off, because as far as I know they were the original people in the Void.) OOC- In The Void...
  14. doormatt 🌳🐿️

OOC In The Void...

Welp, here it is! The OOC for the up-coming In The Void Roleplay! This will be a place for us to sort out our characters and how they enter The Void. To keep it simple, it will be two characters per person. This thread will also be for people who aren’t already in the void to come up with their...
  15. doormatt 🌳🐿️

Humorous Bad Jokes!

Just as the title says, this is a place for bad jokes. I'll start with a few. What do you call it when a cow jumps over a barbed wire fence? What's brown and sticky? Did you hear about the Circus fire the other day? Why does Peter Pan always fly?
  16. doormatt 🌳🐿️

A Cool Sky-Access Build

So @Dragon Heart and I built a thing: Pretty Cool, huh? Just leave a comment on your opinion of it if you want I guess.
  17. doormatt 🌳🐿️

Anyone down for terraria?

So i'm bored and am going to be playing terraria on expert. (not fully decided, we could do journey or master) So I guess just say something if you're interested.
  18. doormatt 🌳🐿️

Duck Game?

Just curious, does anyone else on here play Duck Game?
  19. doormatt 🌳🐿️

Oh no...

O_o
Back
Top Bottom