Search results for query: *

1. Demariosphere

tModLoader Ultimate Banner Merging

This mod will be ported to 1.4.4, right?
  2. Demariosphere

tModLoader True Tooltips 1.4

I make new playthrough and just realized the tooltip is different. When I searched my mod list, this mod is gone too. What happens?
  3. Demariosphere

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Gosh, I am missing this mod. My favourite is True Grovite Wings, the best wings ever created in Terraria. No joke.
  4. Demariosphere

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Help, I can't right-click Calamity chest. The chest is still visible in map, but I can't open it at all. It always happens when I create new world. My guess is because of Astral Chest bug that once occurred and was solved with WorldGen Previewer.
  5. Demariosphere

tModLoader Cerebral Mod

Glad you're back, TheLoneGamer. Can't wait for mod release. 👍
  6. Demariosphere

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Some items are … unknown because those items don't have green dot (crafted) or blue dot (dropped from mob). Then I try to find how to get those items. It turns out that those items are sold by certain town NPC. Can you put that information in Recipe Browser, please? Or is that impossible? 🤔
  7. Demariosphere

When we turn one of those storage options on, does it mean the banners and trophies work from that storage or not? Because it is shown "… won't give effects"
  8. Demariosphere

Full banners don't make invulnerability anymore, I take 1 damage from that enemy. However, that enemy still receive multiplied damage from banners.
  9. Demariosphere

You're the best utility mod maker!

You're the best utility mod maker!
  10. Demariosphere

tModLoader MorePotions

Will this mod be ported to tModloader 1.4?
  11. Demariosphere

tModLoader Widgets

Cool. I always use this mod when playing tModloader 1.3. Usually all of bars are over my character's head, so I don't need to see quite far upper-right corner. Lol. Can't wait more. Thanks, Graumen.
  12. Demariosphere

tModLoader Widgets

Will this mod be ported to tModloader 1.4?
  13. Demariosphere

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

In Terraria 1.4, is this mod only enhancing Journey's power or we can use this mod in Expert (or Master) too?
  14. Demariosphere

Sorry for late responding. I have recorded the video of this thing, but I can't upload it. I send PM to you instead.
  15. Demariosphere

tModLoader True Tooltips 1.4

Very good mod, Graumen, as usual. I like the Widget one, and I like this one too. Very great job. 👍👍
  16. Demariosphere

There is weird thing about max drop multiplier. When it is above 1, the mob will spawn endlessly with the multiplier rate. So, if I have some zombie banners and default multiplier 5, when I kill zombie, it will spawn so many zombies like 5 times. When I kill spawned zombies from the first...
  17. Demariosphere

I am sorry, my bad, I mean does this mod works for other mods, like Calamity, Thorium, Spirit, etc.? Yass, although I feel that is quite OP if we can put ultimate banner in chest and its effect will be all over the world. I have seen spoiler in 1.4.0, but I think you must explain it...
  18. Demariosphere

Does this mod work with other mods? If I have, say 10 harpy banners, how much defense and damage increased? For convenient, I hope you can make crafted banners works from chest too. 😁
  19. Demariosphere

tModLoader Universal Crafter

Hm … so in 2.0, crafter, just empty crafter will be useless without crafting stations inside it?
  20. Demariosphere

tModLoader Universal Crafter

Now, Calamity Mod has changed its crafting station, @Creeper da Snek I got an error when put Universal Crafter to Magic Storage's Storage Crafting Interface. The Universal Crafter can't be used. 😭
Back
Top Bottom