Search results for query: *

1. R

Xbox One Map keeps erasing.....

Ok, thx for the reply.....I guess I’ll immerse myself in playing Fortnite, downloaded it last night, boy do I suck.....
  2. R

I had sent a support ticket......sent another yesterday.......
  3. R

Xbox One This game is a hot mess now.

#5 is a huge issue for me in single play on Xbox one. It continues to happen even after creating an entire new expert world, game is really unplayable for me....
  4. R

i started another new expert world, and the same thing keeps happening- there is no rhyme or reason to the map erasing on me. Another problem when it erases, many, but not all of the candles I have placed, disappear......I have never heard back with regards to my support ticket...
  5. R

Thx for the reply, I sent them a support ticket about this. BTW, after posting this and playing for a few hours, it happened again to me later that night.....wonder if I should just start another world and see if that takes care of the problem....whaddya think?
  6. R

I checked the last 12 pages, didn’t see any threads about this
  7. R

I’m at my wits end with this game- every few days, when game loads- the map only loads 1%.......map is completely black- really sucks......is there a fix for this??? Help
Back
Top Bottom