Search results for query: *

1. Iateglu

Xbox One Iateglu shop

Why do you need both armours Hey I can get you vampire knifes maybe the weather radio the pygmy staff and life fruit I will get it for you for 15 platinum
  2. Iateglu

Xbox One Iateglu shop

Hey I'm starting a trading post in where you place an order (tell me what you want and how much in game money you will buy it for) and I get it for you ASAP I may decide I don't want coins and I will ask for an item instead usually ammo and/or weapons Please post a reply saying what you want...
  3. Iateglu

Xbox One Iateglu shop

Hey I'm starting a trading post in where you place an order (tell me what you want and how much in game money you will buy it for) and I get it for you ASAP I may decide I don't want coins and I will ask for an item instead usually ammo and/or weapons Please post a reply saying what you want...
  4. Iateglu

Xbox One Giveaway

Have u changed your GT cos I can't find HulkSmash0403
  5. Iateglu

Xbox One Looking for a few weekend players.

Hi I'm interested in joining I've already added you on xbl my schedule is Monday: can't play because of cadets except holidays Tuesday:16:20 to 00:00 Wednesday:16:20 to 23:00 Thursday: can't play because of cadets except holidays Friday: 18:00 to whenever I feel like it Saturday: 11:00 to...
  6. Iateglu

Xbox One Looking for people to play with

Hey ill play with u my GT is iateglu if you want I can walk you through on getting your character from 360 to one you will of course need a 360 I've done it many times before Hey I'm 16 but somewhat mature would it still be alright if I play I do have mic and my GT is iateglu
  7. Iateglu

Xbox One Drop Gamertags. Need Terraria Friends!

My gamer tag is iateglu
  8. Iateglu

Xbox One Looking for players with an Xbox one

GT:iateglu I'll help u iv done it three times my GT is iateglu
Back
Top Bottom