Search results for query: *

• Users: Corruption
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

NPCs & Enemies Trader NPC

"One Terraria", I'm really excited for this, since there is going to be some type of cross platform community extravaganza hopefully, I thought maybe some type of customizable NPC would be an interesting addition along side the update. By customizable I mean as in the player can customize the...
  2. C

Weapons & Equip Gladiator Set Bonus, Obsidian Armour Set Bonus

Mining Set has an awesome set bonus allowing it to be used in hardmode. I would like to see this type of set bonus shared with other armour sets that are not very well known/used. Example: Obsidian Outlaw: 10% Damage Reduction Gladiator: 35% Increase to Melee Damage Having an early game tank...
  3. C

Game Mechanics More Inventory Space

I have posted this before, but I still feel this is relevant; Terraria does not have enough inventory space for late game. With the abundance of unique items it becomes extremely difficult to collect those items and organize them late game, as a reward for defeating the expert mode lunatic...
  4. C

Items Chest Organization With Wire Mechanism.

Add in an item similar to an actuator, that sits over a wire; when this item is placed over a chest, with a wire attached to the chest, then attached to a global chest, then the player can view the contents of all the chests in a more organized manner. In the global chest add in an option to...
  5. C

Game Mechanics Summoning AI

Stardust Cells: Currently Stardust Cell AI move towards a proximity above the player, but will always fly past that proximity, then will attempt to fly back towards that proximity (and repeat). I reckon stardust cells would look a lot more cooler if they had an orbit around the player. And...
  6. C

Things that annoy me in Terraria.

Why? WHY?! RBG. RGB RGB RGB. NOT RBG WTF. This makes me so angry. So here is an explanation. RGB (red, green, and blue) refers to a system for representing the colours to be used on a computer display. Red, green, and blue can be combined in various proportions to obtain any color in the visible...
  7. C

Game Mechanics Inventory Space, not enough of it.

Honestly... There is not enough inventory space... I go to the jungle to hunt for some life fruit. And yes! I found one!!! Wait what the hell it isn't picking up... GODAMNIT MY INVENTORY IS FULL. BOOM 280. :red:ING TORTOISE. BOOM 140. MOTHER:red:ING MOSS HORNET. I OPENED MY :red:ING INVENTORY FOR...
  8. C

Other Literature How To Grief V.2. AH AH.

Why would I want to grief? <remainder removed by staff, again>
  9. C

PC How To Grief, History of Griefing and Griefing Culture.

I have been griefing for a while now, and nothing bothers me more than people who do not know how to grief. It is disappointing. So I have decided to make a guide. <removed by staff>
  10. C

Pixel Art Kingdom Hearts Sprites

These Keyblades were an attempt at converting Kingdom Hearts Weapons into Terraria Style Kingdom Hearts Weapons. V.1 V.2 Bond Of Flame. V.1 Fenrir. V.1 Kingdom Key D. V.1 V.2 Oathkeeper. V.1 Oblivion. V.1 V.2 V.3 Ultima Weapon. V.1 V.2 X-Blade. V.1 V.2 V.3 Way...
  11. C

Ebola Threat

Ok... So I was sitting in my basement the other day, and I had this awesome thought... What if Ebola... Could... Kill people... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. Then I had another awesome thought, since everybody is gonna get Ebola, I thought we could all put together a thread of pure hatred. And deem...
  12. C

PC Hello Everybody!

I am corruption! Welp... This was pointless...
Back
Top Bottom