Search results for query: *

1. GrandmageBob

Sky mall may not appear in the game?

It would be awesome, but we would need a new monster, though: Self-absorbed teen.
  2. GrandmageBob

Nile's Build Thread

I especially like the Inn and the restaurant. Nice work. Good job on all the details and on the background.
  3. GrandmageBob

Welcome to the CaveBats! Let me get that server running asap.

Welcome to the CaveBats! Let me get that server running asap.
  4. GrandmageBob

PC How to farm Life Fruits in Terraria 1.3.5

Nah, take the credit for writing it. It's a logical connection. Good luck!
  5. GrandmageBob

Future developments

Check the latest Announcements here. Under pc-relogic you can read all about how otherworld was canceled.
  6. GrandmageBob

Easiest way to farm Crimson Key/Truffle Worms?

I stumbled upon this guide recently: and was impressed by it's awesomeness. This youtubechannel also has a key farm video.
  7. GrandmageBob

Cave Bats server

Bored? Lonely? Got no friends? Forum feels empty? Join the Cave Bats! A new clan and server for social outcasts and last remnants that just want to play the game and hang out.
  8. GrandmageBob

PC Moon lord guide

Nice guide. I remember watching a similar strategy on youtube. Is that you as well? I believe it was part of a speedrun or something.
  9. GrandmageBob

PC How to farm Life Fruits in Terraria 1.3.5

Plain and Simple. I like it. Perhaps it is a good idea to add a layer underneath the mud from tiles unafected by anything such as bricks to stop the vines from growing and blocking the spawn of fruit and planterabulbs, which this farm could also be used for if you build an arena right next to...
  10. GrandmageBob

Please help test this server

Thanks for trying it, mate! Good to know it's accessible. Now I need to find out wether it's playable for a bunch of people at the same time, and what would be around the maximum. I think I should try and ask people this evening or perhaps in the weekend. Now in the meantime it's reading up on...
  11. GrandmageBob

Please help test this server

A moment of your time, please? I want to set up a server, but I need to know if it works and wether it can provide sufficient gameplay. Would you mind logging in to this server, and then tell me wether it is playable? I'm also interested to know what part of the world you play from, so wether I...
  12. GrandmageBob

Hoo there Terrarians, stray thy course to endulge an old man...

I've been to these forums in the past, but that is so long ago. I've stopped coming since this new forum came because kids came along. We tried to create a clan back then called The Cave Bats, but it never really took off because no one had the resources to set up a server. I tried to step up...
  13. GrandmageBob

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become one.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become one.
Back
Top Bottom