Search results for query: *

1. Hermit

Wa alaykum al salam how are you brother ?

Wa alaykum al salam how are you brother ?
  2. Hermit

Weapons & Equip Flail Item for Puzzle Maps

Terraria is easily on the top 10 games of my life without a doubt I love playing adventure, custom maps, minigames and most of all creating maps , it has such a verity and now with the 1.4 update more possibility are open with new items more creative idea will be done like this. However, its...
  3. Hermit

Map-Puzzle TORPAL - Portal Puzzle Map

Hey this looks interesting but I dont see the file for the map to download it
  4. Hermit

Map-Parkour Yggdrasil

The map is really amazing but it was diffidently made for hardcore players, the map turned into a graveyard tree after I was done. Liked: the use of the items, the new tricks like the dash in narrow places, the back-wall guide and the whole map it looks beautiful going out of the tree moving...
  5. Hermit

Map-Puzzle 1 - 4 player map fun stuff to do.

Hey Gortart, Thank you so much for the feedback I got some new ideas and I updated some of the puzzles in the map such as. Yellow room:. Purple room: However I didnt change the golden room when I made that level so it will be mostly luck and guessing, unless I get new ideas and change the...
  6. Hermit

please do and let me know if you have any feedback or suggestion. By the way very cool signature you have their.
  7. Hermit

Hello everyone 4/22/2018 I re-uploaded the map I made some updates. I made this map at the start thinking I was going to build afk farms all item map but then I decided to change to a fun solo/multiplayer map also the name of the map in game is (fallah world). I wont upload a lot of pictrues so...
  8. Hermit

I love creating and playing maps for fun

I love creating and playing maps for fun
  9. Hermit

Map-Puzzle Coopventure 2 - Another cooperative puzzle map!

First of all this map is so amazingly well done the puzzles and the use of items are all great and so much fun not too hard not too easy which is a good thing. Secondly I never know that you could use the Flails like that you gave me some new idea to use on my maps and I hope thats ok if I use...
  10. Hermit

Map-Parkour The Old Abandoned Mines

I must commend for the hard work you did this was an amazing map. I was trying to figure how to make moving platforms and thats how I got here, This was not an easy map or super hard, the secrets were cool and the mine cart where you said only focus on UP and DOWN that throw me off, sometimes I...
Back
Top Bottom