Search results for query: *

1. Aero Cony

PC 1.3.6 Backgrounds!

Lovely backgrounds! I like 'em And yet the hype for 1.3.6 rises..
  2. Aero Cony

Depends on what it's about really. If you feel like you've done something wrong, yeah, you might...

Depends on what it's about really. If you feel like you've done something wrong, yeah, you might really be nervous about what they're gonna say. But if it's about a normal talk or something then it's really nice to encounter them
  3. Aero Cony

tModLoader The Divinity Mod

Could potentially get to liking this mod! Looking forward to more content appearing :happy:
  4. Aero Cony

Biomes & Nature Music for Underground Jungle and Underground Desert

Semi-Sandstorm music would really sound nice As for Jungle.. I'd probably think of a mixture of Surface Jungle and the Lihzahrd Temple, something kinda mysterious as there is a lot of cool stuff to find in the Underground Jungle
  5. Aero Cony

Biomes & Nature Music for Underground Jungle and Underground Desert

Nice idea. Really curious how the Underground Jungle/Desert would sound like at that point. Always a mystery to find out ;)
  6. Aero Cony

Sprites The Cloud Safe: A new portable storage item!

I like this idea! Funny tooltip with this "Cloud upload" thing :happy: Can really save the time and troubles having two portable storage items instead of just one.
  7. Aero Cony

New track for 1.3.6!

Glad to see that the devs are still putting this kind of effort to the game to make sure the users have a great time playing, I love it! Looking forward to the update patiently :)
  8. Aero Cony

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Sad to see Otherworld end like this after it has been mentioned a few years ago, better luck on the next title! Pretty sure the ideas will have good use on other games:happy:
Back
Top Bottom