Search results for query: *

• Users: kgoyo
  • Order by date
  1. kgoyo

tModLoader Boss Cursor

Now that TML for 1.4 is out of alpha, I have updated the mod to support that.
  2. kgoyo

tModLoader Subworld Library

This is amazing, but is there any reason why the size of the subworld is limited to 8400x2400, It seems fairly arbitrary
  3. kgoyo

tModLoader Boss Cursor

I have implemented your suggestion, the API can both whitelist and blacklist NPCs
  4. kgoyo

tModLoader Boss Cursor

sorry for the late response, but the problem should hopefully be fixed now in the latest version (1.4.1)
  5. kgoyo

tModLoader Boss Cursor

I've added support for ancients awakened now, so hopefully it should be good to play with it now. I've also added a hotkey to temporarily disable the cursor in case another boss adds too many cursors. So hopefully no bosses become totally unplayable untill I add support for them
  6. kgoyo

tModLoader Boss Cursor

thats a good idea, I'll look into that when I get the time EDIT: it has been added now in version 1.1
  7. kgoyo

tModLoader Boss Cursor

Anything that has a boss head show on the minimap is supported, although I did make exceptions for the lunar pillars and devourer of gods phase 2 body segments. This unfortunately has side effects such as the cursor pointing at the moonlords head instead of the core. Which worm bosses are you...
  8. kgoyo

tModLoader Boss Cursor

unfortunately mods are only available on pc
  9. kgoyo

tModLoader Boss Cursor

Boss Cursor Current version: 3.0.0 now available for TML for 1.4.4 This mod adds cursors around your player that point towards all the bosses you are currently fighting. So if you often find yourself attacking in the wrong direction or constantly looking at the minimap during boss fights...
Back
Top Bottom