Search results for query: *

1. T

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

I like what I see regarding the UI. But what happens if my device can't handle the next update? Will I get a refund or some sort if compensation? Or do I just... kiss that 5 bucks goodbye?
  2. T

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

I like the progress that is being made on 1.3 update, but as taxing on performance as it would likely be, it begs the question, what if my device wont be capable of handling next version? Would i be able to refund the purchase? Or will there be absolutely no compensation?
  3. T

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Good idea! I might go myself to see about switch and mobile 1.3! The wait is killing me...:zombie:
  4. T

I just realized you can change the site's appearance... How didn't I know that?

I just realized you can change the site's appearance... How didn't I know that?
  5. T

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Pipeworks sure is taking their time on pushing that 1.3 update for us, I wonder if cancelling terraria otherworld really could have recycled a significant amount of man-power. I hope they can get some news out on it soon; but at this rate I don't feel confident that the update will release...
  6. T

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

The SLATE was not really a major problem, as they have stated on the first page the project was just taking too long and it wasn't making progress fast enough... bringing it to another company has already been attempted and it didn't get much more done.
  7. T

Submit issues to pipeworks using the given link at the top of the page... just some advice...
  8. T

People, don't be overreactive, furiously complaining about some "disappointment" is not a very sensable reaction! You have to admit at least Re-Logic has decided to bring it out. They could have simply just kept this to themselves, and BESIDES, it's not like YOU were the one losing money to...
  9. T

I was definitely looking forward to Otherworld, but I guess cancelling it was for the better, now that Pipeworks can put more effort into console and mobile, and those ideas can be implemented much more quickly into a game that is already here rather than an upcoming title. I feel you have done...
  10. T

I have been keeping an eye on pipeworks on twitter, and they have gone a tad silent, idk if it is a simple lack of news or some real news is finally coming for mobile players like myself. Most of the news I have seen on 1.3 for the mobile platform is not very transparent... 1.3 has me all...
Back
Top Bottom