Search results for query: *

1. Capnhuh

tModLoader The JoostMod

joost has mentioned (on discord) that he was slowly working on it these last couple of years, just that life and other suprises have kept him from doin' it full time.
  2. Capnhuh

tModLoader Metroid Mod

i don't know the exact number, but i can tell you there are TONS of hidden missle expantions all over. you need like 50 for journey mode learning, but there are many many more
  3. Capnhuh

tModLoader Metroid Mod

oh, very much so. metroid mod is very much in the works and is in good condition with revamped armor and equipment.
  4. Capnhuh

tModLoader Metroid Mod

ooh, maybe have the dungeon as a favorite biome (since ghosts and other undead call the dungeon home) and maybe the witch doctor as a loved npc
  5. Capnhuh

tModLoader BombusApisCalamity!

thank you for the update, and its all right on the late reply. we know that life happens lol.
  6. Capnhuh

tModLoader Wireless

wow, i wish i found this mod earlier. this is now on my "must always have" list. endless thanks to you <3
  7. Capnhuh

tModLoader The JoostMod

lol, sorry bout that. i couldn't spell the name so i had to copy paste it from elsewhere =3
  8. Capnhuh

tModLoader The JoostMod

as i know, from watching others use it, that the Gnunderson's Glove can launch a giant shuriken with right click. but currently i can't do that, all it does is throw more of the smaller shuriken.
  9. Capnhuh

tModLoader Start with base

I just wanted to stop back in just to tell you again Thank you for this magificant mod. it has made it so much easier to make new heros and worlds to enjoy.
  10. Capnhuh

no idea at all, i just started with the mod list that the yogscast are usin' for their "druidaria 2" series then added a few extra mods on top of it.
  11. Capnhuh

after doin' a little maths, my total amount of town npcs is 87. although not all live in the town, some like the witch doctor and fungus guy, have their own biome specific houses.
  12. Capnhuh

as of right now, just before i fight the queen bee i have 43 npcs.
  13. Capnhuh

now if there was a way to have it grow out like a + sign that would be even better, becaues right now if i did the horizontal building it would cross like three or four biomes lol
  14. Capnhuh

oh man, this new update is friggen amazing. the mod pack i'm using currently has so many npcs that the house reaches space on a small world lol.
  15. Capnhuh

i LOVE this concept. it helps me since every world i start i always use an editing program to plop a premade house right in the spawn area.
  16. Capnhuh

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

thank you for the timely reply, and my apologies. i didn't know it was already reported.
  17. Capnhuh

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

This may or may not be a bug, but is the item "special crafting point" supposed to also count as an ancient manipulator since it does not contain it in its crafting recipe?
Back
Top Bottom