1. Dragonith

WORTH.

WORTH.
  2. Dragonith

c:

c:
  3. Dragonith

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest Submission Thread

*comes out from lurking* http://fav.me/dbqucig Self-explanatory title. Decided to go with three monster girls from the game.Traditionally nymphs aren't really monster girls like harpies or lamias in myth, but given the way they behave in-game I think this can be one of those exceptions.
  4. Dragonith

ok. [img]

ok.
  5. Dragonith

[img] http://fav.me/db3ssvk Happy Birthday, senpai. c:

http://fav.me/db3ssvk Happy Birthday, senpai. c:
  6. Dragonith

Drew this back at the end of December actually. Added a few more since then, and this is my...

Drew this back at the end of December actually. Added a few more since then, and this is my first time posting 'em all here lol.
  7. Dragonith

@Ghostar @Roxie @Aurora3500 @Matsu @Corenality @Szaila @Snarferman @Scarecrow @EpicCriddle...

@Ghostar @Roxie @Aurora3500 @Matsu @Corenality @Szaila @Snarferman @Scarecrow @EpicCriddle @ppowersteef @QuackersDelta @Star @Supeh Mario @BitPieStudios @Milt69466 @Sodapone @Luneria2 @Jenosis @Mocha @ajidot @Doylee @Grox The Great @Dg-Vr. @Darthkitten @TheQuietBisharp @Kelp
  8. Dragonith

[img] A bunch of cool peeps.

A bunch of cool peeps.
  9. Dragonith

Other Game Pokémon

I've said this in another chat, but they did a better job explaining Lysandre's backstory/motives in this episode than they did in the games. X/Y's plot had potential, but it was a mess. Looking forward to the rest of the 6th gen episodes!
  10. Dragonith

<3

<3
  11. Dragonith

Other Game Pokémon

Might as well post this here too: As the image claims, I beat the game a few days ago but I ended up getting sidetracked a bit, ehehe... Just to keep it brief, Sun and Moon blew my expectations out of the water. Great new Pokemon (albeit not as much in quantity as past gens prior to Gen 6)...
  12. Dragonith

Other Game Pokémon

HOOT. All of the Alolan Starters are cool in their own way.
  13. Dragonith

Other Game Pokémon

"Gotta make my trainer look cool for the camera. He's got this."
  14. Dragonith

Other Game Pokémon

Honestly, I'm glad Serebii's the one Pokemon site besides Bulbapedia I can go to right now safely without getting spoiled further, ESPECIALLY with the recent events. Shame on those people. Wasn't too big a fan of when they did it for past gens back then, (CoroCoro and official trailers aside) so...
  15. Dragonith

Other Game Pokémon

Lemme just say, I didn't expect Rowlet's line to shift types like that. That caught me off guard. ._. Nonetheless, that makes me even more excited to use it. Litten's final evo is growing on me more now that I see it in action. I love the expressions it makes, haha. Primarina's looking great...
  16. Dragonith

Other Game Pokémon

This was adorably heartwarming. <3
  17. Dragonith

Other Game Pokémon

Also uh... quoting said spoilers when they aren't spoiler tagged is counterproductive. *hint hint* @The kamen rider Please edit your posts so they're spoiler tagged, people...
  18. Dragonith

Other Game Pokémon

Episode 5 wasn't as strong as the previous episodes I feel, but it was cool seeing Silver again. Episode 6 was great. Good to see the tale of the Legendary Beasts revisited again. Was kinda hoping that we'd get to see what the original Pokemon were before the tower burned down, but it's still a...
Back
Top Bottom