Search results for query: *

• Users: Jectu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jectu

tModLoader The Red Hat Mod

The Red Hat Mod What is the Red Hat Mod? I hear you ask. Well, it is a small collection of different red hats, all with their own unique uses. What does this mod add? This mod currently adds a recipe for the vanilla Red Hat as well as 4 other Red Hats and a new Red Hat crafting station...
  2. Jectu

tModLoader Whoopee cushion with custom sounds (please help me)

How would I go about making something like a whoopee cushion but it plays a random custom mod sound from a selection of 5 or so when you use it. Also, do I need to make a .cs file for the sounds or can they just be a .wav file and if they do need to have a .cs file, how would i go about doing...
  3. Jectu

tModLoader Assistance with glowmasks

I am relatively new to coding and have been dabbling with glow masks lately. I am having troubles with glowmasks on my weapons not rendering in properly and only show up when the item is dropped but not when the sword is swung. Could someone please help me fix this?
  4. Jectu

tModLoader Does anyone know how the pulse bow bolts work?

I'm not talking about how the projectiles bounce of things and change their direction, rather, i would like to know how to copy the particle effects/graphics making the projectiles look like lasers. if possible, could someone share some source code so i can have a similar effect work with a...
  5. Jectu

tModLoader Risk of Rain 2 Mod (Cancelled)

Risk Of Rain 2 Mod I have began work on a brand new mod for Terraria! It will feature many things from Risk of Rain 2, including; -All 10 survivors currently in the game and new ones that come out in the future as armor sets -All enemies current and future as enemies in terraria -All bosses...
  6. Jectu

TCF Suggestion Mobile App

You guys should make an app for terraria community forums. I get that the website is mobile friendly but an app would keep the community connected and make the forums more active as a result of that.
  7. Jectu

tModLoader Tmodloader should be built into vanilla 1.4

Terraria is very big with the modding community, especially because of how easy modding is to get into compared to other games and modding as a whole is basically a requirement to keep the game's longevity up after Terraria stops pushing updates. Installing mods can be a very daunting task for...
  8. Jectu

tModLoader 2 Projectiles on one weapon?

I've been trying to have two different projectiles on a sword that fire at the same time (the vanilla arkhalis effect with a projectile that comes out of the sword as well) and the only method I've thought of is to add one projectile into a shoot hook whilst having the other in the set defaults...
  9. Jectu

PC Would Terraria 2 be a good idea?

Terraria 2 is speculated to be in development but is it really a good idea. What will it mean for og Terraria and do you think it should become a game? Will the release of Terraria 2 mean that there will be less updates and bug fixes for Terraria 1? Comment your thoughts below. My evidence for...
  10. Jectu

PC what was the best creation you have ever made using hero's mod

Not many people talk about building things using mods so I created this discussion for that particular purpose. One great thing about hero's mod and many other mods is that you have unlimited access to every single item, plus more. Post below some of the epic creations that you have made using...
  11. Jectu

PC Rarest/ hardest to get item?

Fr me, I'd say the rarest item in Terraria would have to be a nymph banner because it requires you to kill 50 nymphs and 1 alone is pretty rare. I have seen people set up huge nymph afk farms that have only gotten 1 or 2 nymphs after 10 hours. What item do you think is the rarest?
  12. Jectu

Xbox 360 What does the future of last gen consoles look like for Terraria

I was wondering if anyone else still plays Terraria on the last gen consoles (ps3/xbox 360) and what they think will happen. Will any new updates secretly be released and what is the last update probably going to be. Or will we still be the guys who farm Ocram, the frost moon and maybe Duke...
  13. Jectu

Weapons & Equip Suggestion: Add an equipment item that really improves building.

I and many other Terrarians out there have gotten into the subtle art of building amazing things in Terraria. However, I and many others would agree, that building In Terraria has become a little more difficult than some would first anticipate. I think that an ultimate end-game building...
Back
Top Bottom