Search results for query: *

1. 24kgoldring

PC 24kgoldring's Shop

Well. I would have to know how much you want first, :)
  2. 24kgoldring

have you're... ah forget it. Who am I kidding I couldn't intimidate a kitten.

have you're... ah forget it. Who am I kidding I couldn't intimidate a kitten.
  3. 24kgoldring

You scum! Bypass my question again and I'll hand you're head.

You scum! Bypass my question again and I'll hand you're head.
  4. 24kgoldring

Does it feel like you waited longer for 1.3 or 1.2?

Does it feel like you waited longer for 1.3 or 1.2?
  5. 24kgoldring

True or False - Urine is a great fertilizer substitute for organic gardening?

True or False - Urine is a great fertilizer substitute for organic gardening?
  6. 24kgoldring

“Every generation needs a new revolution.” - Thomas Jefferson

“Every generation needs a new revolution.” - Thomas Jefferson
  7. 24kgoldring

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."
  8. 24kgoldring

actually, :red: it, use you're mom's fridge, just dry it off before you bring it back into the house.

actually, :red: it, use you're mom's fridge, just dry it off before you bring it back into the house.
  9. 24kgoldring

You can buy a RC boat for around 50 bucks, since us neckbeards are poor.

You can buy a RC boat for around 50 bucks, since us neckbeards are poor.
  10. 24kgoldring

body weight exercises work wonders, I did those for my back pain. now Im doing pushups for upper...

body weight exercises work wonders, I did those for my back pain. now Im doing pushups for upper body, and it's working, just slower than going to gym
  11. 24kgoldring

Sherlock Holmes, from BBC

Sherlock Holmes, from BBC
  12. 24kgoldring

that is... bizarre... you should get checked out brother

that is... bizarre... you should get checked out brother
  13. 24kgoldring

oh :red: dude, I used to have BAD back pain, I was thinking about how I could hurt so bad,being...

oh :red: dude, I used to have BAD back pain, I was thinking about how I could hurt so bad,being young, I figured it was muscle tension due to a imbalance. Well I worked out my back muscles every other night. I now have 0 pain and can do heavy lifting without any issues.
  14. 24kgoldring

Like minecraft, I don't bother winning (killing dragon) I just play!

Like minecraft, I don't bother winning (killing dragon) I just play!
  15. 24kgoldring

I only enjoy winning, mother:red:er, FAILURE IS NO OPTION! But yeah I follow that during gaming...

I only enjoy winning, mother:red:er, FAILURE IS NO OPTION! But yeah I follow that during gaming alot of the time. Unless it's something like CSGO, then I smash a keyboard if I :red: up.
  16. 24kgoldring

"Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side"

"Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side"
  17. 24kgoldring

just let me dress you next time okay this is unseasonal as :red:

just let me dress you next time okay this is unseasonal as :red:
  18. 24kgoldring

yeah morrigen gurl dam those legs and pumpkin so sexy u need to gain some weight and put pants...

yeah morrigen gurl dam those legs and pumpkin so sexy u need to gain some weight and put pants on its winter
  19. 24kgoldring

well of course, but you can have both, but looks also get you far, ( if you are female ) just...

well of course, but you can have both, but looks also get you far, ( if you are female ) just look at twitch at all the half naked girls streaming for a living
  20. 24kgoldring

For sure man, but if you are huge you can get away with being a :red:, so that is cool as well.

For sure man, but if you are huge you can get away with being a :red:, so that is cool as well.
Back
Top Bottom