Search results for query: *

1. Zero Moment

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

It looks like there aren't configurations for either the Compass or Depth Meter, could you add those, too?
  2. Zero Moment

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I noticed that the Compass is made by swapping Mimic drops, and not from crafting together Underground Tokens. Is that intended?
  3. Zero Moment

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Could you add a configuration for Present drops? The majority of the items have abysmal droprates by default.
  4. Zero Moment

tModLoader Recipe Browser

After a month of not playing, I finally got the lockout bug again. This time I tested the controller to see if that can help at all, but it doesn't.
  5. Zero Moment

I pressed every key on my keyboard, to no avail. Interestingly, one time I was stuck with the inventory open, and I was able to get out of the inventory using the function keys, but my character was still stuck. I wonder what would happen if I switched to my controller during a lockout. I'll try...
  6. Zero Moment

I've encountered a pretty gamebreaking bug with Recipe Browser. Occasionally when I close the browser window, I get locked out of issuing commands to my character. The world keeps moving but I can't move, use any items, or open/close the menu, though strangely enough I can still type in chat and...
Back
Top Bottom