Search results for query: *

1. xDiamondCyborgx

Weapons & Equip Combination of Old One's Army accessories

I think that would be too unbalanced and overpowered. Not only would a single accessory add 4 sentry slots, it would also give a whopping 40% summon damage increase (for just one accessory???) Not to mention if it could stack with the previous ingredients. Maybe they could decrease the summon...
  2. xDiamondCyborgx

Weapons & Equip Rainbow Gun Buff?

The Rainbow Gun deserves a buff, it's just not worth the grind for that extra damage to put it down that won't even last long anyway due to it's small width and 20 second duration.
  3. xDiamondCyborgx

Weapons & Equip Heat Ray Buff?

The Heat Ray is much worse in comparison to other magic weapons at it's stage. Maybe it could be used as a utility weapon and apply Ichor (basically a better Golden Shower?) But either way, itd be nice if it sees a few improvements.
  4. xDiamondCyborgx

1.4 UPDATE IS COMING OUT! YAAAASSS

1.4 UPDATE IS COMING OUT! YAAAASSS
  5. xDiamondCyborgx

NPCs & Enemies My ideas

These are my ideas on new NPC'S and enemies. Hope you enjoy! Enemies: New Hallow Enemies: Pixiethorn (Pix-E-thorn) - A smaller, but deadlier version of the Pixie. (I imagine the sprite as a little baby pixie.) Health: 100/200 Damage: 67 (Vilethorn Damage: 19) Defense: 25 Special: Shoots...
  6. xDiamondCyborgx

.....please? I really wanna be friends again. (TDC)

.....please? I really wanna be friends again. (TDC)
  7. xDiamondCyborgx

Items New set/game-changing set!

Idk how its still double posting im doing the edit, and i gotta take breaks with the thread cause i get lazy and tired ;) As i said uhhh on the last post i made i mean the latest, you know. Don't interupt me just message me/start a convo if you wanna talk. Yoy i have a signature. OK guys...
  8. xDiamondCyborgx

Notes before i start: I will take brakes so...... yeah, your gonna have to wait for me to continue the thread. X) Before i start, the Bubble Set, right down below, will have it's own weapons 'SOON'. Bubble Set is linked to the word: Respiration, that means breathing, and we don't have...
  9. xDiamondCyborgx

Ok, the new thread, so, im gonna tell you all of my ideas before i start the thread: [/Spoiler][/Spoiler][/Spoiler][/Spoiler] Im going to make the rest/more of the thread later.
  10. xDiamondCyborgx

Ok, the new thread, so, im gonna tell you all of my ideas before i start the thread: [/Spoiler] Just wanna test it out X)
  11. xDiamondCyborgx

Ideas, and etc. : Of course i'm not gonna copy your ideas, but im just gonna get ideas from them, and make more ideas from my ideas from yours..... Hope that didin't confuse you.... Okee
  12. xDiamondCyborgx

Ok, i like @TheWorfer27 's idea. But.... "im new to dis server so how do you make a spoiler?" "I know what a spoiler is, it's just a button you click to show info." Okee, im gonna make a whole good thread now, "Soon, but is going to take a long time, this is going to be the best thread i have...
  13. xDiamondCyborgx

Oh, heheh wrong sprite for the soul... btw that sprite is really bad... i just made it randomly... ok... im going to make it.. Here's it:
  14. xDiamondCyborgx

HELLO, i love to share my ideas....... P.S. Im a really bad spriter. So, here are the Some, meaning like 20 >:) Of my ideas... maybe less.... or more..... LETS JUST GET ON WITH IT :D Soul of Respiration: Before i get on, Respiration means breathing, so i decided to make this soul based...
  15. xDiamondCyborgx

PC My introduction, I guess. ;)

Oh, thanks............. oh....... well, (Everyone is like famous if they have the REAL version of terarria, but i don't have steam yet so i can't get "real" terraria...................... And also, did i get any else spelled wrong ;) Yeah, some webistes etc. Dont, talk.... about... "piratad"...
  16. xDiamondCyborgx

I am so hyped to work with you guys! ;)

I am so hyped to work with you guys! ;)
  17. xDiamondCyborgx

PC My introduction, I guess. ;)

So, gotta tell you first, I'M NOT THAT GOOD AT SPELLING, and, nice to meet you all! Ok, so i love games, creating art, creative etc. And, fof corse (Correction: Of course,) I have terraria! On my PC. I don't have steam so i have cracked/vanila terraria. (Correction...
Back
Top Bottom