Search results for query: *

• Users: Godley
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Godley

PC Minimum requirements for expert Plantera facetank.

I have noticed that some players found expert Plantera so hard that they would rather grind for things like fire gauntlet and turtle armor to successfully facetank it with a fetid bagnakhs. While it’s true that Plantera is very hard, some testings still show that these hard-to-get gear pieces...
  2. Godley

Mobile when is lepus supposed to be fought?

its drops are jungle-tier at best, but its hp and damage is early pre-mech hardmode(if there is such a boss tier). and that's with 1 lepus, normally you'd be fighting something like 5 unless you somehow manages to pop every single large lepus egg in the fight, which could take up to 3 minutes...
  3. Godley

Mobile Cheeseless Duke Fishron.

For some reason most guides around Duke Fishron tells players how to beat him without moving, I despise such guides and consequently created this. This is a guide on how to properly beat him, and consequently no cheese or over preparation will be in this guide...
  4. Godley

Mobile Top 5 most broken weapons on mobile.

Please note that this contains weapons that aren’t mobile exclusive but are slightly changed on mobile.:)
  5. Godley

Ceaseless story:written by everyone.

:)As mentioned in the title, this is a story written by everyone.:) It works like this ; A:story sigment. B:another story sigment that is directly connected to the end of A’s sigment, must be about an event that happened, immediately or sometimes, after A’s sigment. A:another story sigment that...
  6. Godley

Mobile Pre-hardmode Terraria full guide.

:indifferent:*full guide, as in, suggesting exploration area, detailed bossing/events analysis and gears of choice, questions will be answered*:indifferent: This is an incredibly long but currently incomplete guide/walkthrough on terraria mobile pre-hardmode that, when finished, will start...
  7. Godley

Useless weapons ranking : Early pre-hardmode(pre-bosses/pre meteor)

It occurs to me that some weapons just arn’t very good, but How do they compare to one another? This is a series I will try to continue, if you want something to be added just ask. (for simplicity ’s sake I will count anything that is almost never used and doesn’t seem very usable for one reason...
  8. Godley

Terratale:the power of peace

Yes, this is a terraria-undertale mix, but before you post a hate comment, please read at lease the first chapter of the story first. Chapter 1. “There had been a legend, a legend made by a wise mage who was considered to be a being of legends himself, it talked of a time when the sun and...
  9. Godley

Items Weapon tree.

This tree will give a powerful (for your tier, that is) weapon when cut down, defeating bosses will make the tree grow, the higher it grow the stronger it’s weapons are. The twist is that there are only one of them in each world, and when you cut it down your weapon stop being stronger, so you...
  10. Godley

Short Story The origins of the terrarian slimes.

Many know the slime specie as a humble and playful pest, purposelessly hopping around in even the most dangerous places in the world. But those who truly know their origins looked at them with fearful respect, for the slimes are originally fragments of vile souls broken after being condemned to...
  11. Godley

Minimum expert plantera face-tanking requirements.

i tested this carefully and find it unbelievable. It wasn’t even a close match! All we need is a set of melee Hallowed armor, cross necklace (can’t be star veil because it grants enemy immunity frames), a legendary fetid baghnakhs and feral claw. We will also need 4 accessories with good...
  12. Godley

Mobile Interesting trick with doors.

if a grappling hook was used on a door, the door opens just before the player crashes into it, allowing maintained speed. This could be used to instantly start Hermes boots, gain speed in boss battles (thought most classes will be a bit restricted due to doors stopping projectiles and some...
  13. Godley

Game Mechanics new npc spawn ordering and pricing system

we probably are all familiar to trying to get an npc to spawn but failing utterly, so i thought up this; this system add up all the factors of a npc house, that is, the location(is it in the jungle or by the ocean?), the solid walls(wood or gold bricks?) the background walls and the...
  14. Godley

truly ridiculous luck

yesterday, and the day before that,i had the most ridiculous terraria luck ever. you see, i had the brilliant idea of starting another run before i even beat twins in the main run yesterday, the run is to be a yo-yo only run on normal (my main run was on expert). so i created a character and a...
  15. Godley

Other easier item searching system

i'm not sure about the testers, but i find looking into a bunch of chests for 4-5 minutes just to find some day bloom very annoying. i would like some kind of search, so that when i type in the name of a certain object, it automatically checks nearby chests and if this item exists, allow you to...
  16. Godley

PC buying medusa statue

buying medusa statue for 1 platinum coin. i need it to complete my medusa head farm(apparently they can be dropped from statue-spawned medusas)
  17. Godley

PC expert queen bee guide(extreme analysis)

this is for players who can't beat the expert queen bee, this tactic also works on normal queen bee, but as this takes quite a bit of preparation, it is not recommended. area preparation first make an arena in the over world jungle, you need to build it in the over world so that you can jump...
  18. Godley

Short Story Terraria custom boss lores.

Yep, just what it looks like. Anything that was wanted will be given a lore.
  19. Godley

Terraria custom boss lores.

yeah, basically what it looks like, lores for individual bosses. Any boss that feels lore-worthy, or something that’s really wanted, will be given a lore.
Back
Top Bottom