Search results for query: *

• Users: spongedog
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. spongedog

PC Tips on fighting duke fishron?

I pretty sure if i work on it i can defeat him, but, i need ways to defeat him easily so i don't have to work VERY hard. Any tips?
  2. spongedog

tAPI tAPI Tutorials

Does anyone have a link to some tAPI tutorials? I've never modded before, and the only coding I've done was HTML coding, so maybe some beginner tutorials? It would be better if someone on the forums could just tutor me, but i know the chances of someone taking time out of there day just to help...
  3. spongedog

Any tips for plantera?

I just killed all the mech bosses, and i'm scared about fighting plantera. Any tips? Maybe weapons, armor, arena's?
  4. spongedog

Is there a chat room?

I just wanted to know if theres a chat room, if this is in the wrong section please move it.
  5. spongedog

PC Dayblooms

I don't need any anymore. sorry.
  6. spongedog

Am i ready for the destroyer?

Ok, thread title says it all, i have Full adamitite armor beam sword Dao of pow orchiclum repeater with jester arrows shotgun with crystal bullets Nimbus rod magma stone ranger emblem Harpy wings Philosphere stone obsidian shield Spider minion queen spider minion So, am i ready?
  7. spongedog

Mining technics

How do you mine? Because i'm having a hard time mining adamitite, too much cobalt!
  8. spongedog

PC Buying statues!

I need lot of statues that summon things, name your price!
  9. spongedog

First hardmode boss fight?

Hello peoples, today i have a question, What is the first hardmode boss i should fight? And also, what should i have to fight it? The weapons i'm thinking of using is cutlass and dao of pow. But i have no idea for what armor to use, or other weapons.
  10. spongedog

PC Sponge's all natural gem cave

Well, this is a little shop i set up, we sell lots of gems, rare items, and other things i sell. ITEMS: Ranger emblem x 1 unicorn on a stick x 1 magma stone x 1 Topaz x 1 sapphire x 2 amethyst x 6 diamond x 2 emerald x 6 bombs x 60 pillar statue x 1 shoe spikes x 1 ancient necro helmet x 1...
  11. spongedog

First weapon to get in hard mode?

The title says it all, i want to know what weapon to try to get, as i just got in hardmode (WOF didn't drop a weapon) and i need a weapon.
  12. spongedog

Am i ready for the WOF?

Hi peeps, today i'm asking if im ready to fight the wall of flesh. i have: -(None) Fiery greatsword -(none) Gold bow -(Quick) Minishark - 1813 meteorite bullets - full molten armor - (jagged) flying carpet -(none) Obsidian skull -(Arcane) Hermes boots -(None) Cloud in bottle Also, can you...
  13. spongedog

PC Looking for life heart's

I need them, i'm willing to pay with some things, just name them and i'll tell you if i have it, i'm hoping for 6 but i'll take less or maybe more.
  14. spongedog

How do i edit sprites?

Hello, i want to know how to edit/create sprites! If you could please help me it would be great! It would also be good if you could link me to a Video/fourm. =)
Back
Top Bottom