Search results for query: *

1. TheSeunger

Biomes & Nature Enhancing Terraria with Immersive Ambient Sounds: Elevating Cave Exploration

It would be icing on top if you could just hear drops of water in caves should you come across pools of water while deep in underground. I would definitely like to listen to some natural cave noises for my future cave exploration.
  2. TheSeunger

Weapons & Equip Dirt Gun

Since we have a Sand Gun that literally shoots sand blocks as its main ammunition (along with Ebonsand Blocks, Crimsand Blocks and Pearlsand Blocks), I've been thinking... what if we have a literal Dirt Gun? I know most of us have dug up hundred thousands or millions of dirt blocks for our...
  3. TheSeunger

Sprites (Early) Small Suggestion Saturday: Laser Pointers!

When I play with my friends, they noted that I have a trained eye since I could spot stuff they would not otherwise see so easily. So having a laser pointer would be a nice tool to have for multiplayer.
  4. TheSeunger

NPCs & Enemies Celestial Pillars gain the 50 Enemy Requirement once all 4 are defeated, even if you fail Moon Lord.

Oh, I'd say it's still craftable, but it makes a fart sound if you try to use it and nothing happens in those worlds. lmao
  5. TheSeunger

NPCs & Enemies Celestial Pillars gain the 50 Enemy Requirement once all 4 are defeated, even if you fail Moon Lord.

There's a saying: Work smarter, not harder. But in this case: Work faster, not slower. Because the longer events drag out, the more it becomes mentally taxing. Here's a fun masochist suggestion: bring back the 150 kills for the Celestial Pillars regardless if the Moon Lord is killed or not on...
  6. TheSeunger

Game Mechanics Bestiary Completion Achievement (Old)

Name of achievement: Gotta Conq'em All Complete the bestiary in a single world. "I can't believe it! You completed the TerraDex! I knew you were the right Terrarian to ask!" There should also be achievements for when the bestiary is 10% complete, 25%, and 50%. And maybe 75%. On a separate...
  7. TheSeunger

Game Mechanics Modifier Reworks & New Modifiers

No, just flat increase at the cost of raw damage.
  8. TheSeunger

Items New Set of Informational Accessories

And make the Shellphone even more complex than it already is! I'm up for that challenge. These are very promising ideas that aren't game-changing, but very convenient to have. +1 support.
  9. TheSeunger

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Deeper/extended oceans (structure/biome/Kraken Boss)

Expanding the ocean! Welcome to Team Aqua! Jest aside, we do have two of the popular mods that have expanded the ocean depths, creating their own unique biome. Though, having vanilla Terraria's own underwater biome within the ocean doesn't sound like a bad idea. However, the ocean biome itself...
  10. TheSeunger

Yeah, I figured that is what you meant. Those weapons (spears, boomerangs, fails, yo-yos, etc) have fixed use time, so they can't have modifiers that affects speed, meaning they cannot have Legendary. Though, I do believe they can be improvised as you said. Chain Gun is an interesting case...
  11. TheSeunger

Unfortunately, no. But there is something I've noted ever since 1.4.4 was released and those are called "token values" which enables pre-existing weapons to have much more desirable modifiers like Unreal and Mythical, though this involves increasing their knockback values and/or mana cost...
  12. TheSeunger

As we know, modifiers are a major part of our equipment but cost ludicrous amount of money to get the ones we desire. Money issue aside, this topic aims to talk about updating pre-existing modifiers we have in the game, adding completely new modifiers for pre-existing minion and sentry Summoner...
  13. TheSeunger

Weapons & Equip Togglable Axe of Regrowth

何?!?:eek: I never knew that because I had always assumed you need acorns to automatically replant saplings. Now I know for the future.
  14. TheSeunger

Weapons & Equip Togglable Axe of Regrowth

Just... don't have any acorns on you. Or this.
  15. TheSeunger

Game Mechanics Re-enable Sentries' ability to kill critters

If the farm is on surface, you are bound to run into critters. However, underground is mostly filled with enemies. If said critters are grounded, Dart Traps should do the trick as they will most definitely kill them in one go.
  16. TheSeunger

Game Mechanics Allow Rod of Discord/Harmony and Portal Gun to go in hook slot

Reminds me of the Hook of Discord from WeaponOut mod with the exact functionality as described. Definitely supporting this idea.
  17. TheSeunger

Weapons & Equip loadouts suggestion

When Loadouts were finally added, I fell in love with it since it gives me quite a bit of freedom between combat, mining and fishing without sacrificing equipment slots for armors and accessories I wanted to use. However, I have thought about having a potential 4th Loadout as it could...
  18. TheSeunger

Show us your custom loadouts!

Loadout 1: Actual Combat Equipment Armor and Accessories vary on class Loadout 2: Miner/Builder Equipment Complete Miner set Hand of Creation Loadout 3: Fishing Equipment Complete Angler set Xenon Bobber (I like the blue glow) Lava-proof Tackle Bag ...I might need a fourth loadout so I...
  19. TheSeunger

Game Mechanics Better Smart Cursor Behavior

I always hated that walls are placed past the platforms when there isn't a proper roof or floor. The third gif definitely put a reassuring smile on my face. Definitely a smarter smart cursor for sure! I'll be honest, I always make my platforms manually; I just don't rely on smart cursor to do...
  20. TheSeunger

Game Mechanics Give the angler a shop menu post moon lord

Have the Angler stand under a palm tree, smack said palm tree, watch the coconut drop on top of the Angler... and he'll forget that you ever did the fishing quest for that day and will tell you to go get another one. And this can be done infinitely in a comical manner. In all seriousness, that...
Back
Top Bottom