Search results for query: *

• Users: Haro
  • Order by date
  1. Haro

Important ANNOUNCEMENT: Modding Rule Update 2018/08/06

Literally go to youtube and type: How to make a Terraria Mod Boom! Mod to your hearts content. This is how I actually learned to make Terraria Mods, with no prior coding knowledge.
  2. Haro

Is there a mod that can remove specific items? Specifically Item Frames/Weapon Racks?

You technically are, but it does take C# editing. There was a forum post of some guy getting it to work, but they never said how. That's what I mean about you are on your own.
  3. Haro

Important ANNOUNCEMENT: Modding Rule Update 2018/08/06

So are we allowed to port e.x: Japanese Console exclusives?
  4. Haro

Is there a mod that can remove specific items? Specifically Item Frames/Weapon Racks?

You could always use Tshock. You can ban certain items there and it IS compatible with Tmodloader. However you are on your own when figuring out how to make a Tshock Tmodloader server as I have no idea how to.
  5. Haro

PC FrostHydraPVP - A PvP Based Server With Special Events -

Welcome to FrostHydraPVP! A Minigame / PvP based server. This server is up only for a few hours a day. The reason is that we do special gamemodes for massive amounts of people a day. The events ARE daily, so feel free to join when the server is up. Gamemodes we do: Team Deathmatch CTG Solo...
  6. Haro

Map-Survival Semi-Flat World (Half Way Done)

Hello there! Welcome to "Flat World". You woke up in a strage place. Different from your original home planet. Looking around you notice it's quite flat. Using the loot and resources around you, can you beat the Wall of Flesh? This is my first map, it's not the best, but I definitely think its...
  7. Haro

Video Episode 1 of my new Terraria mage playthrough.

Hello fellow Terrarians! I am here to tell all of you viewing this thread that I have released episode 1 of my new Terraria 1.3 PC Mage playthrough. I know the quality is low, but that is sony vegas' fault and I will fix it soon! -Haro
  8. Haro

Going to start making a Terraria mod. It won't be a huge one, but it will contain some new...

Going to start making a Terraria mod. It won't be a huge one, but it will contain some new content. I plan to release it during spring.
  9. Haro

Map-Survival Micro Terraria World

Amazing Map!
  10. Haro

Just made my account in April!

Just made my account in April!
Back
Top Bottom