Search results for query: *

1. Alucard_I

tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

New Update Version 0.5.1 is out now! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3134858922 Added: Mod now supports Russian language! Fully localized to Russian, with future support of it included in the deal as well. Fixes: Fixed Magma Worm's desync in multiplayer. Fixed Taser...
  2. Alucard_I

Well, there are a couple of other RoR mods out there that you can also try. However the major difference from them is that our mod introduces items as permanent upgrades, instead of them being accessories. So you can stack the items as many as you can get!
  3. Alucard_I

Hmmm, should we add all the remaining new items from RoRR, or continue on adding uncommons from RoR1...
  4. Alucard_I

New Update Version 0.5 is out now! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3134858922 Fully compatible with Terraria 1.4! Fixes: Barbed Wire now immediately triggers if an enemy enters the radius Fire Shield now correctly displays current stack stats of the item: Original...
  5. Alucard_I

THE MOD LIVES (again) It has been updated for 1.4, and is in a playable state! Woo hoo!
  6. Alucard_I

Red, what's the deal with russian font in-game? It stands out so much from the rest. Is there a...

Red, what's the deal with russian font in-game? It stands out so much from the rest. Is there a particular reason why it's so unlike english font?
  7. Alucard_I

Game Mechanics Reward players of any difficulty with an accessory slot instead of creating more combined accs

Huh, I somehow expected this idea to be a bit more popular... I'm sad now. However, I remain a strong believer that an extra accessory slot is better than combining two accessories to fit into one slot.
  8. Alucard_I

Game Mechanics 1.5

Joined 15 minutes ago, first post already doesn't follow the guidelines, amazing.
  9. Alucard_I

Biomes & Nature Crystal sub-biome

I wouldn't mind seeing some marble or granite biomes converted into crystals after EoL is defeated in the world.
  10. Alucard_I

Game Mechanics Reward players of any difficulty with an accessory slot instead of creating more combined accs

I've seen it mentioned before by Redigit - he asked for some kind of new combination of accessories that people would love to see in the update. But you can only go so far in combining things! Sure, modded has way more complicated stuff (looking at you, Soul of Eternity), but this is vanilla...
  11. Alucard_I

Good day Red! I've noticed you mentioning another combinable accessory and what people wanna...

Good day Red! I've noticed you mentioning another combinable accessory and what people wanna see. While it's cool to combine things, it leads to some really complicated or bizarre items, ESPECIALLY in modding community. Instead of combining things - can we have another inventory slot after...
  12. Alucard_I

Finally, new items will be coming. And more.
  13. Alucard_I

Well. We were waiting for it to be stable enough to move to, so now - yes.
  14. Alucard_I

tModLoader TRAE Project

A lot of amazing updates and improvements. Honestly the only thing that is missing is Reaver Shark being best pre-hardmode pickaxe again. That said, I am not a fan of defense rework, honestly. I've always seen Terraria as a chill game, instead of another challenging pro-gamer title.
  15. Alucard_I

We might be doing something painful. Get your hype trains back on tracks and get the rust off their wheels
  16. Alucard_I

New Update Version 0.4.0.2 is out now Added: + Added config setting to disable recipes for consumable power-up items
  17. Alucard_I

The projectiles are stored separately and only appear when needed, meaning only the warbanners that are on your screen are actually spawned, which also means that unless you visit every warbanner you have - you won't reach the limit. (Besides, the projectile limit is 1000, so you still have 900...
  18. Alucard_I

Warbanners can overlap and the limit of them in the world is 100. 101st warbanner will delete the 1st one, allowing you to renew warbanners with better radii and buffs and remove the weaker earlier ones. Warbanners will NOT disappear from the world no matter how many times you reload the game...
  19. Alucard_I

New Update Version 0.4.0.1 is out now Balancing Changes: Buffed minion/sentry proc rate by 100% (0.1 -> 0.2). Minions aren't always reliable in hitting targets, especially early on. As an additional chance to proc items and dish out damage minions were alright when paired with other...
Back
Top Bottom