Search results for query: *

1. Zinogre

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

Does anyone have a template of the base player body? It'd be helpful to have for making sure everything aligns with the body correctly.
  2. Zinogre

tModLoader Calamity Mod

WELP. If this is just for normal Calamitas then I can't imagine how crazy Supreme's theme is gonna be.
  3. Zinogre

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Tape Measure 0.5.1 with Library 0.3.1.
  4. Zinogre

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Running into an error with TapeMeasure as of tModLoader 0.10.1.2: It sucks because this mod has been very useful for my builds; hopefully this issue can be fixed soon.
  5. Zinogre

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Is the Spirit not supposed to be clentaminatable? I like to keep my worlds as pure as possible, and not being able to remove the Spirit with the clentaminator is quite inconvenient.
  6. Zinogre

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Seems like the Yharon mask breaks whenever you move:
  7. Zinogre

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Mind adding music boxes? The bosses from this mod have some pretty neat themes.
  8. Zinogre

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Would be cool if there was a tool that lets you change your character's colors on the fly through RGB; The vanilla character creation's HSV sliders don't offer much precision ATM. EDIT: ...and while we're at it, a prefix picker because I'm sick of giving RNG and [insert name of goblin tinkerer...
  9. Zinogre

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Whatever happened to the map with all the items? I create characters through terrasavr because of the more precise color options, but my characters don't start with family heirloom.
  10. Zinogre

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Any plans for a sort of "open beta" phase? Would be cool for the public to enjoy the mod while helping to test it at the same time.
  11. Zinogre

Whoop, ought to properly read the OP next time :confused:
  12. Zinogre

@DivermanSam Considering that tMod 0.8 supports mounts, are there any plans to add any to Thorium?
  13. Zinogre

Thank you for solidifying my hatred of the Solar Pillar. :mad: The one pillar that the Celestial Bow DOESN'T make significantly easier...
  14. Zinogre

tModLoader Infinity

Oooh, I've wanted something like this. Will check it out!
  15. Zinogre

Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

Any chance that OP will be updated with some of the newer Thorium stuff? Terrarium gear in particular looks noticeably different.
  16. Zinogre

Welp, looks like I'll be visiting that forum more often :joy:
  17. Zinogre

A shame I can't extract the sprites for this mod; I would have loved to build them with perler beads...
  18. Zinogre

I noticed there's no info about Terrarium gear in the OP; would you mind adding it in?
  19. Zinogre

Welp, time to play Terraria again :P
  20. Zinogre

PC PC is getting controller support!

...on that note, mod support.
Back
Top Bottom