Search results for query: *

1. computerfan0

im bored so ama

The ammo that you use for bows. Sorry, could have been clearer.
  2. computerfan0

im bored so ama

What is your favourite type of arrow?
  3. computerfan0

Kill the Above Poster with the Weapon They Give You

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Toxic lemonade, that is! A shucked oyster.
  4. computerfan0

Biomes & Nature Space Expansion

This seems like a very unique idea! I think it would be cool if space had certain "sub-layers" (think Calamity mod abyss) that you need to get certain gear to survive in, e.g. meteorite tier gear, mech boss tier gear, Golem tier gear.
  5. computerfan0

Which games have you always wanted to play but you can’t because (reasons)

Super Mario Galaxy because my Wii U broke (my fault, nothing to do with Nintendo) and I never got it before. Hopefully the rumours of a remake on the Switch are true.
  6. computerfan0

Sprites Pride Banners!

Full support. Definitely think these should make it into the game. Edit: I think that they should use the same recipe as the plain coloured banners (3 silk at a Loom)
  7. computerfan0

PS4 Blocks darken when I move

Exactly what it says in the title. When I move blocks get darker and when I stop, they return to normal! This is SUPER IRRITATING! Please help.
  8. computerfan0

Weapons & Equip Wand of Melting

Re-Logic stated that an upgrade to the Wand of Sparking is in the works for 1.4. The Wand of Melting is my suggestion. (possess no spriting ability) Shoots a large molten spark. Crafting: Combine the Wand of Sparking and 10 Hellstone Bars at a pre-hardmode anvil. Stats: Deals ~35 damage Uses...
  9. computerfan0

Weapons & Equip New Coin

The only place I see use for this is Calamity. Sorry, no support. Getting 100 platinum is insanely difficult as it is, we don't need a higher coin tier. And no, I don't want a weapon that spends 750,000,000 copper coins per second.
  10. computerfan0

Important Changes are coming to your forum

I for one definitely like this timing. Happens when Americans are asleep and I'm at school.
  11. computerfan0

Painting Swatches

Sorry for the bump, but this is really helpful! Hope you get ropes, vines and spikes next. Another easy earlygame tip: Ebonwood painted brown looks like vertical normal wood.
  12. computerfan0

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Trust me, we need pre hardmode weapons first.
  13. computerfan0

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I only learnt today about the Frost Daggerfish. I mean, the game tells you nothing about it!
  14. computerfan0

The Last Post Wins!

You know I've been on forums that lock threads at 500 pages. Just 500! Yeah nowhere near the size of this little thread.
  15. computerfan0

Design The Dungeon

I have wings, I just fly over it anyway. Floor 858 is full of holy grenades from the 3ds version.
  16. computerfan0

Introducing: Noob who has been here a year

Nice to meat you Moor Al-Malik! BTW just call me computer.
  17. computerfan0

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

My prediction: 1.4 will be delayed into 2020 because ReLogic
  18. computerfan0

Ask A Stupid Question...

Why is :joy:
  19. computerfan0

Gone Horrifically Wrong/Right

The scratch cat jumps out of the computer and eats your eyes. I go to school.
Back
Top Bottom