Search results for query: *

1. T

Faber Mod

Thanks. Not sure I'll continue with this until the end... this was mainly a testing mod for my limited spriting and C# skills. I might work on a new mod, as this mod, I mainly just was testing around with weapons, items etc. and wasn't really a "serious mod". I'll probably put a bit more time...
  2. T

Faber Mod

Welcome to the Official Faber Mod homepage! (It's on the Terraria forums, of course, silly!). Faber is a mod under heavy development aiming to add more content to the game for a more wholesome gameplay experience, from more bosses to items and accessory combinations. You can find it on the Mod...
  3. T

tModLoader Hunger Mod

I'm playing with tremor, thorium and a couple other mods and I haven't seen a hunger system yet....
  4. T

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I found a bug or something. With the Calamity Mod, my health could not get past a certain health. When I healed, it just jumped back to the health before, if that makes any sense...
  5. T

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

So I'm using this mod along with Calamity and Magic Storage (ooo!). Excellent mod by the way, but how does the Magic Storage mod break or bug the RPG Mod? (Haven't gotten access to any of them fancy items yet). Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom