Search results for query: *

1. bruhmomento

tModLoader Mod Browser bug on Macs

I would like to notify all Mac users that the mod browser on your device may be buggy. I have no idea why this is but when downloading/updating a big mod the game will usually flash a loading bar in your screen for a second or two, OR pause without actually downloading the mod. I noticed this...
  2. bruhmomento

Mod Browser In TModLoader not working?

same thing here bud
  3. bruhmomento

Mac Unable to download certain mods (TML)

Could someone please help? when I try to download a big/medium sized mod (AlchemistNPC, Joost, Calamity, Thorium) it shows the loading bar and immediately takes me back to the mod browser without downloading the mod, the same thing happens with updates as i previously tried to update thorium...
  4. bruhmomento

Reforge This Weapon!

You get a warding grimmchild! Your game crashed i would like to reforge my toy knife (undertale)
  5. bruhmomento

The Last Post Wins!

woo hjöœ
  6. bruhmomento

Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

They’re all easy but skeletron prime is the hardest (especially if you don’t use a platform!)
  7. bruhmomento

The Bragging Game

HAH, clicker heros sucks!!
  8. bruhmomento

Blocks & Decoration New Furniture Set Ideas

sleepy again, you know.... I think a rainbow set would be good, made with rainbow essence. Rainbow essence is gotten in quantities of 20-60 from rainbow slimes instead of rainbow bricks. simplè and then, maybe we could add a desk or maybe a empty shelf, or even a matress
  9. bruhmomento

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

when I try to host & play, the game will NOT load during the mod sync.. I use a macbook air 13in. please help!!!
  10. bruhmomento

Biomes & Nature Opposite Sky Islands

Soo. This idea is pretty straight forward, In a crimson world, there will be a corrupted floating island with a corruption dungeon chest on it, and vise versa. It will have the regular loot of dungeon chest. Crimson = Vamp knives and Corrupt = scourge of corrupt so yeah... it kinda sucks :/ i am...
  11. bruhmomento

yeeeeeeee

yeeeeeeee
  12. bruhmomento

Sprites Flaming Gold Sword (or platinum)

me is from brainforbreakfast
  13. bruhmomento

Sprites Flaming Gold Sword (or platinum)

so I was bored.... and I wanted to make pixel art-_- that sprite took me 20 minutes no make no joke `:indifferent:station: Mythril/Orchalum anvil recipe: 1 gold (or platinum) broadsword, 2 rubies, 5 hellstone bars :zombie:damage: 65 (plat 66) :gslime:knockback: 10 :golem:crit chance: 15%...
  14. bruhmomento

Sprites New Wyvern resprite?

no offence but 1. THAT IS CREEPY 2. I like the cheeky wyvern
  15. bruhmomento

Game Mechanics More ways to obtain Heart Crystals

I like it, but it has some flaws. other than that I think it should be sold by the dryad for 7.5 gold (due to the sell price of one being 1.5 gold) after the Eater of worlds/ Brain of chthulu has been defeated
  16. bruhmomento

Game Mechanics Inventory's blacklist/whitelist

ttp but it would take away one of the things that make this game hard, your inventory filling up with trash. and there are mods for that if you want:redmunch::redspin:
  17. bruhmomento

Say a word related to the word that the person above you said!

epic sax guy epic sax guy jk its a HOLY HAND GRENADE
  18. bruhmomento

The Bragging Game

that you copy and pasted!! I made a real one!!!!!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom