Search results for query: *

1. RagnarRok

WarWar Alpha Base Remake

Fantastic use of pixel art! Is that supposed to be a stargate in the middle area?
  2. RagnarRok

RagnarRok's Valhalla

Simple footbridges and a Mage buff station:
  3. RagnarRok

Builds Bude's Builds

Charming hobbit hole, I've been wanting to add one of those to my world as well.
  4. RagnarRok

RagnarRok's Valhalla

Fishing holes: Tundra ice fishing Corruption (in a crimson world) Hallow Mushroom Crimson Sky island
  5. RagnarRok

RagnarRok's Valhalla

Thanks MrP, it really is quite a sight. I'm new to this posting stuff so still working out the mechanics of getting images and videos displayed here. Hope to have a vid of the stars in motion posted soon. **NOTE- a short video of lounge in action has now been posted
  6. RagnarRok

RagnarRok's Valhalla

I started playing Terraria in late 2017 and after a few hours in a regular world decided to go all in and do my first complete play thru in a large expert world. My main base is very much an NPC hotel expanded as needed and with a main focus of being functional. Once 1.3.6 becomes available I...
  7. RagnarRok

Terraria as you've never seen it before

Wow, I'm blown away by your skill and creativity. Absolutely stunning pixel art. They are all magnificent and I especially like the poppy and rose walls, tiger , dragon and Chi. Would love to know how you managed to get the martian probe and the cultists into the screenshots for the cultist...
  8. RagnarRok

Game Mechanics More Inventory Space

I feel the piggy bank/ safe/ defender's forge offer enough space but some nice QoL improvements would be to allow linking them to hot keys that open them or in the case of the safe and forge also puts them back in the player inventory, thus eliminating those frustrating moments of "oh no the...
  9. RagnarRok

What is your swear-by-it weapon?

I'm still on my first playthru, a melee character in an expert large world no less and have Fishron, the cultist/pillars/ Moonlord left, but so far I'd have to say the most useful weapon up to this point has been without a doubt- the Possessed Hatchet.
  10. RagnarRok

Biomes & Nature 1.4 update suggestions?

How about adding another world transformation similar to the pre-hardmode to hardmode change triggered in one of two directions by either cleaning up all the corruption in your hardmode world or by achieving a complete spreading/ takeover by corruption. This would then take you into another...
  11. RagnarRok

Game Mechanics Expanded crafting

It would need to be crafted with a PDA or cellphone and all the needed chests/ crates at the tinkerer's workshop and then would add another toggle switch icon below the minimap (along with the weather , time, moon phase etc.) that when switched on would bring up the app screen.
  12. RagnarRok

Game Mechanics Expanded crafting

One of the sadder aspects to Terraria is discovering that most materials have a finite period where they are key to the game and then they quickly cease to be useful. What a joy to discover things like asphalt that brings new life to all the stone block and gel piled up in chests! I would love...
  13. RagnarRok

Game Mechanics Safes and Piggy Banks

How about allowing the player, once they own multiple safes set each safe to a unique identifier like a number or letter. Each safe can be filled independently like a chest, but each safe could be dialed to any other safe's identifier to access the contents of the other safe.
  14. RagnarRok

Game Mechanics Loadout Slots

Love the idea, would make the mining and fishing outfits a lot more viable. For the selector how about a number or letter of the current loadout displayed in a box with scroll arrows on either side allowing the player to scroll thru several selections with minimal clutter to the interface. Also...
  15. RagnarRok

Items Improvements for signs and announcement boxs

Sounds good. And if I were to dream big I'd also wish for font selection, bold/italic/underline, font colors, font size, symbols, etc.
  16. RagnarRok

Items Tape Measure

Or make it a tinkerer's workbench upgrade to the ruler?
  17. RagnarRok

Items Improvements for signs and announcement boxs

My ideas for improvements to the signs and announcement boxs: A basic text editor like notepad would be a huge improvement over the current text entry for signs. But perhaps allow some mix of text and graphics as well. Allow moving/ repositioning signs without losing their saved text Increase...
Back
Top Bottom