Search results for query: *

• Users: silent_ptr
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. silent_ptr

tModLoader Issues with Main.tileSign

Hi, When I try to use Main.tileSign to set my tile as a sign, I get weird, varying results. On my 2x2 wall tile, it works fine, except sometimes when you first place the tile it throws an out of bounds exception when you click the edit button (even though you can still edit and save the text)...
  2. silent_ptr

Wavebank Console Music Wave Bank

Hi, I greatly prefer the console/mobile's version of the title music, so I made a wave bank so I can hear it in PC :^) To install it, navigate to the Content folder of Terraria and replace the file 'Wave Bank.xwb' (you might want to make a backup) with the one provided in the download link...
  3. silent_ptr

Sharing PC Specs

Yo, a thread for posting your PC specs. This isn't necessarily for boasting, but mostly out of interest. Also if you want, you can ask questions/tips about buying a new PC. The specifications should be formatted as below: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Quad Core CPU @ 3.50GHZ (3.70GHz precision...
  4. silent_ptr

tModLoader XnZ - Spriters Needed

Hello all, I really need spriters for my new mod called XnZ. It's an inspiration from Avalon. Official forum post: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/xnz.53643/ You need to be able to make decent sprites with shading, NPCs, Bosses (large-scale NPCs, basically) and armor. I'm the...
  5. silent_ptr

tModLoader XnZ

XnZ is a mod that adds a little bit of everything, and is an inspiration from the Avalon mod. I've known how to make mods for 2 years, and I'm making a comeback with XnZ. Coder - @Pulsorr Spriter - @LeeTG3 Spriter - The Visual Ornothologist (Not on TCF) Spriter - Luke Essermark (Not on TCF)...
  6. silent_ptr

tModLoader Terraria TerraXMod - Help needed

Hello Terrarians, I would really appreciate it if you help me with my new mod. It will implement new NPCs, Items, Weapons, Tools, Bosses, and more! Including hardmode and pre-hardmode content. If you would like to help, click the link below to join the Discord server. Coders and spriters...
  7. silent_ptr

tModLoader Terra Mod

Hello everyone, this is Terra Mod! It is going to add a ton of new ores, weapons, NPCs, bosses, and more! Use the banner above to show you support this mod! Link: http://i.imgur.com/9m4aqQc.png Stuff 'n stuff: New ore: WIP Boss (might be very different to how it is in picture)...
  8. silent_ptr

tModLoader (1.3.0.8) Terra Mod

Hi everyone, here is my W.I.P mod called Terra Mod! It is going to implement tons new NPCs, bosses, weapons, tools, armor, and more! Makers: @MrBlock231 (Coder, Manager) @VoidTex (Spriter) @Party Remi (Spriter) @Mini Albert (Beta Tester) @RandomlyAmz (Beta Tester) @Darkninja (Spriter, Coder)...
  9. silent_ptr

tModLoader Terra Mod for 1.3.0.8 (Need Help!)

Greetings all, a long time ago, I created a mod called Terra Mod for tAPI. It was horrible. The sprite jobs were horrible because they were done by me. It was very basic, and not very popular. So I am re-creating it, in 1.3.0.8 using tModLoader. I need a person or two to help though. I...
  10. silent_ptr

tModLoader BunnyMod [HELP]

Hello, me and @Destroyer81999 are making a BunnyMod. We need some new, skilled coders. The mod is maintained on my computer. All work you do will be put on the development conversation. We are looking for anyone that can help in some way.
  11. silent_ptr

Member-Run Contest MrBlock231's Code Corner

Hello all, welcome to my Code Corner. This is a little competition for fun where you have to make something impressive with code and show it to me. It is reccommended you use Java or C#. There are no prizes and no winning places, this is just showcasing what people can do. In the future, I...
  12. silent_ptr

Mobile Hardmode won't activate properly

So I created a new world and eventually defeated WoF. But hardmode didn't activate properly. Meteor heads still drop stuff and monsters won't drop Souls of Night! They do drop Souls of Light though. (I have a crimson world, iOS 8).
  13. silent_ptr

Mobile Crash when you Save and Exit.

For my device, the game crashes everytime I Save and Exit. This is VERY annoying.
  14. silent_ptr

Resolved How to signiture your comments

How do you sigiture your comments?
  15. silent_ptr

NPCs & Enemies Effects while in Space

Hi, I was wondering if maybe there are effects for going high (like in space) so maybe a very slow depleting breathe bar when you get there because if you go all the way to near space, surely it would be hard to breathe!
  16. silent_ptr

tAPI Spriters Needed

Hello everyone, I'm MrBlock231 and I'm making a mod called MrBlock231's Terra Mod. And I've worked on it A LOT but I think my sprites need some attending to.... I was wondering if anyone of you could do some spriting for me while I'm in charge code. I've got plenty for you to sprite and you...
  17. silent_ptr

tAPI Spriter Needed

Hi guys, I'm working on a project for tAPI modding called MrBlock231's Terra Mod. I've done a lot of coding and I've already got quite a lot of items done. So I was wondering if anyone could sprite for me while I do code. You will also be able to come up with your own ideas to and access to the...
  18. silent_ptr

tAPI Quick help on error I get on tAPI

Here is my error: Terraria 1.2.4.1, tAPI Builder r14a ======================================== Building mod MrBlock231's Terra Mod Validating Jsons... Compiling code... SnazyZombie.cs (52,21) 'TAPI.Defs' does not contain a definition for 'gores' Gore.NewGore(npc.position...
  19. silent_ptr

MrBlock231's Ultima Mod [tConfig]

Hello everybody, I'm back! And if you are wonering why I'm making another mod, that is because I noticed my Terra Mod didn't get much feedback (none at all). So I decided to make a new mod called MrBlock231's Ultima Mod for tConfig to try and get some people who like my mods. So far I'm working...
  20. silent_ptr

tAPI MrBlock231's Terra Mod

Hello everyone, MrBlock231 here! Welome to my new tAPI mod called MrBlock231's Terra Mod! This mod will give you a ton of new stuff to craft and new monsters to kill and basically a whole lot other stuff to do! Also extended weapons to kill the current monsters and bosses and maybe even some...
Back
Top Bottom