Search results for query: *

1. Gozeta

CC Creation Compendium #61

There really was some great art on here. Gj guys.
  2. Gozeta

Well, here is my official 2nd entry towards CC. I hope you guys enjoy. Druidic Summoning: (from...

Well, here is my official 2nd entry towards CC. I hope you guys enjoy. Druidic Summoning: (from right to left) Snap, Crackle, and Pop. Made by me (Gozeta) on The Aurora Gaming server. https://i.imgur.com/0kjoSUl.png
  3. Gozeta

Nothing good can be done without hope for the future.

Nothing good can be done without hope for the future.
  4. Gozeta

One or the other. xD

One or the other. xD
  5. Gozeta

Favorite anime?

My top 5: 1. Bleach 2. Dragon Ball Super 3. Darker Than Black 4. Re: ZERO 5. Black Clover
  6. Gozeta

Fairytail!

Mine favorite arc is Zero. My favorite character is Natsu. (I know. Enjoying the main character is SO uncool.)
  7. Gozeta

Which biome is your least favourite biome?

I hate hell so much. If you are unprepared, get ready to always get bumped into lava by demons.
  8. Gozeta

The Last Post Wins!

Yoink.
  9. Gozeta

Experiencing tribulations can make or break a person. So, don't think you have to bear it alone...

Experiencing tribulations can make or break a person. So, don't think you have to bear it alone. You should ask for help when at your limit.
  10. Gozeta

PC The Grand Intro.

Thanks Unit One. I'm glad to be here.
  11. Gozeta

The strong were always meant to help the weak.

The strong were always meant to help the weak.
  12. Gozeta

No matter what people may say, your actions and thoughts can change the world. Especially now...

No matter what people may say, your actions and thoughts can change the world. Especially now that we have the internet.
  13. Gozeta

The Last Post Wins!

Darn.
  14. Gozeta

Be cautious of overthinking things. It creates problems that wasn't there to begin with.

Be cautious of overthinking things. It creates problems that wasn't there to begin with.
  15. Gozeta

The Last Post Wins!

<----- Winner?
  16. Gozeta

PC Where you bought the game

Sounds like a good idea to me.
  17. Gozeta

PC Where you bought the game

I bought mine from Steam.
  18. Gozeta

When things go south, you should head north.

When things go south, you should head north.
  19. Gozeta

PC The Grand Intro.

Hello Terraria fans! My name is Gozeta and am new here to this site forums. I'm a game-aholic with a bad attitude. Joking! I love to read and play chess/videogames. Some of my favorites are as follows. My favorite books series are: ~The Nightside ~The Iron Druid Chronicles ~The Kingkiller...
  20. Gozeta

I'd like you to consider this for your next CC. https://imgur.com/A5Dxc0n This was made on the...

I'd like you to consider this for your next CC. https://imgur.com/A5Dxc0n This was made on the Aurora Gaming server by Gozeta (me).
Back
Top Bottom