Search results for query: *

1. sharkman0101

Consult the Shark

h
  2. sharkman0101

Console Add Combat Targeting to the Console Terraria Versions

Combat Targeting, a feature that allows you to "lock-on" to an opponent, and is currently present in most verisons of Terraria. The only exception seems to be the Console versions. Now, you may be wondering, why do we need this? Doesn't aim with the controller work smoothly? Weeeeeeeelllllll...
  3. sharkman0101

Game Mechanics Give the Slime Rain and the Pillar Shield a progress bar.

Ah, have you ever had that feeling when something would just never end? That's exactly how I feel during these two events. Killing enemies over and over, waiting for the anticipated outcome of defeating enough enemies. But it never seems to end. I constantly find myself slaughtering the enemies...
  4. sharkman0101

NPCs & Enemies Add certain creatures to the Lifeform Analyzer

As you all should know, many rare and elusive things exist in the world of Terraria. Some are hard to find, but the Lifeform Analyzer can aid in that! (Though the buggers usually despawn, so I drink a hunter potion to help me find rare enemies that sit there like a duck. Other rare enemies such...
  5. sharkman0101

NPCs & Enemies New NPC - The Garbage Man

Wall of Text has awoken! Have you ever accidentally trashed an item you didn't want to trash, or trashed an item but realized you needed it later and now you can't get it back? Paranoid about an item being lost in the dark corner of your screen underground? Well, now introducing, The Garbage...
  6. sharkman0101

PS4 Minor Titanium Forge Glitch

There is a minor glitch with the Titanium Forge. If you try to mine the forge with any sort of pickaxe, it mines normally but it does not drop a Titanium Forge, it drops an Adamantite Forge instead. A very odd glitch, and it happened every time I mined a Titanium Forge. Oddly enough, it does not...
Back
Top Bottom