Search results for query: *

1. Books N' Swords

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

"Journey's End" is a title that has a huge impact on me. Yet the end will be a new beginning. This update is going to be amazing. And all we have to do now is... wait.
  2. Books N' Swords

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

This is my story, a story about reading the wiki, and a story about waiting. I first discovered Terraria back when I was playing a certain fangame(that got shut down). Back then I was just focused in playing the fangame, but after a year, I started to look into Terraria more and I got really...
  3. Books N' Swords

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

A few questions: - As the lore was just released, does that mean that 1.3.6 will have more bits of Terraria lore? - Seeing that 1.3.6 has been in development for about 4 years. What are your thoughts on 1.3.6 so far? - Is the Moonlord still not Cthulhu? - In one word, what is your motivation...
  4. Books N' Swords

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

This lore is very interesting. It makes me ask more and more questions as I think about it. I thought the Steampunker was the one that created the mechanical bosses but it's really nice to get a confirmation that it is the mechanic. The fact that the Corruption and Crimson are "restoring...
  5. Books N' Swords

Old Versions

Thanks! I'll be sure to check it soon. If there's 1.1.2 there then that's great but it's kinda sad if there isn't I really want to find a way to play the older version without resorting to torrenting or crack stuff. Back when TerrariaOnline existed I believe there was a Gamelauncher that can...
  6. Books N' Swords

Old Versions

Just a quick question: Is there a way to play an older version of terraria? Specifically 1.1.2 Reason: I kinda want to play The Story of Red Cloud and that requires the map, the old dark souls mod and that requires tconfig WHICH requires Terraria 1.1.2 Sorry if this bothers anyone Edit: It's ok...
Back
Top Bottom