Search results for query: *

1. Bedlam_and_Chaos

**REPORTED** 1.4.4 crashes to desktop when certain things spawn in

I was playing yesterday, all day with no issues with a Zenith world seed. I didn't care much for that world, so I made a regular world, and crashed to desktop twice now in a very short time playing (3 times now). Once when a shooting star hit the ground, and another time when a digger spawned...
  2. Bedlam_and_Chaos

Is Terraria 2 vaporware?

Is this game EVER coming out? I can't even find updates on it. It's been in development for 7 years, so I've read. Otherworld is long gone, so there's just T2 now and nothing, year after year. What gives?
  3. Bedlam_and_Chaos

Which mod keeps changing the game time???

To try and save me tons of real-life time, does anyone know which currently released mod is messing with the game-time? It just randomly changes to day, night, etc. Blood moon doesn't exist anymore because of it, and all spawns and events are broken now too. I can spawn a Halloween event, but...
  4. Bedlam_and_Chaos

Are there any tmodloader inventory expansion mods out now?

Title says it all. Biggest gripe about Terraria ever.. Inventory management. Especially when you're running a ton of mods... There used to be a backpack mod once upon a time. Are there any mods out new that expand your player's inventory?
  5. Bedlam_and_Chaos

House/room building mod?

Is there any way to have a tAPI mod build a house (or single rooms at a time) for you? For those times when you start a new world and have no interest in re-building all those rooms over again, can a mod add one room at a time for you? To me, having to re-build your home over and over again...
Back
Top Bottom