Search results for query: *

• Users: Mocha
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mocha

Texture Pack Zoologist - Werefox Plus

- Werefox Plus - Version 1.1 A small sprite tweak that updates the Zoologist's fox transformation to look more like a proper werefox. Peep the bottom of this post for the file/steam workshop page. Changelog: 1.1 - Added new emoticon icon for transformed Zoologist. Workshop page...
  2. Mocha

**REPORTED** [1.4.1] "Leading Landlord" achievement not showing up correctly?

i built some housing that should give the zoologist maximum happiness with her liked npcs + biome, but i guess this isn't enough for the achievement, or is this a bug?
  3. Mocha

I'm Mocha Mokat. Ask me anything!

- A Mocha Mokat AMA - with special comic responses! While it is an AMA, there are some things I will not answer. Those include: Personal Info/Questions Political Guff Religious Views Any non-serious questions (memes, joke questions, etc.) But besides that, ask away buddos. You're free to ask...
  4. Mocha

Drawings & Paintings Mocha's Art & Doodles

> Latest Update < Hey, it's my ancient art thread from 2015! Gosh, it's... kind of hard to look back at some of my older stuff. Anyways, since I'm basically no longer active on this site, if you want to see more of my newer stuff please check out my Twitter page! I'm not accepting any...
  5. Mocha

Casual Show us your handwriting!

Write your TCF username and a small sentence or quote underneath with pencil, marker or on tablet and take a picture of it. Here's mine: Now let us see how you guys write. •̀ω•́
  6. Mocha

Catventures in TCF - Archived!

We're back baybeeeeeee! Catventures in TCF was a small webcomic I made a year back that didn't last very long because of my poor mental state at the time, which lead to it's shortcomings days after its second issue. I'm bringing it back again but with a new title, a story and remastering the...
  7. Mocha

There are three items. What should I do with them?

A fun little game made by me, ported over to the TCF. From the original post: The first person will give themselves three items of their choice. Then they ask "What should I do with them?". The next poster will reply the person above with an answer that must relate to the three items given...
  8. Mocha

How well-known is the person above you?

You know the drill. If not, then I'll tell you. It's pretty straightforward: Rate the above poster (the most latest poster) out of ten based on how well you know that person on the forums. Be nice when you rate the person, alright? Aright. Rules: Don't do anything rule-breaking (read the forum...
  9. Mocha

Pixel Art Nyan's Sprite Libary 2: Electric Boogaloo

- Current Spriting Status: I don't know - Hello! Welcome to my art thread. Here I'll be posting a bunch of sprites overtime, varying from paintings to smaller sprites like items. So uh, here they are. Right below this sentence. - Items & Misc. - - Paintings - - Furniture -...
Back
Top Bottom