2. aRealCyborg

Dragons

Dragons? I've got some in my signature.
  3. aRealCyborg

Imagine not being active for like... 4.5 years... couldn't be me

Imagine not being active for like... 4.5 years... couldn't be me
  4. aRealCyborg

Linux Terraria Server 1.4.0.2 immediately closing on systemd daemon start

maybe the crashing is because it does not have the .bak file for the world, this was a problem for me at one point.
  5. aRealCyborg

Linux Terraria server crashes on auto save

fixed it by adding a .bak to the worlds folder. close thread if you want mods.
  6. aRealCyborg

no I found out that there is no .bak file, so I made one and I am testing to see if it will work now.
  7. aRealCyborg

Friends can't join my dedicated server.

did you open the port on your router so that you can actully host it?
  8. aRealCyborg

sorry but bump :/
  9. aRealCyborg

Linux Terraria Server 1.4.0.2 immediately closing on systemd daemon start

I mean I would like more detail of what your files are and what extra commands you used because I tried doing that and everything was just not working. Currently I am using tmux and it crashes after every auto save.
  10. aRealCyborg

Hello I have been hosting a terraria 1.4 server for my friends and I. I launch the game using tmux like the wiki recommended, it runs like it should except for 1 issue. Everytime the game auto saves the world the server crashes and has this error, what should I do to fix this? ================...
  11. aRealCyborg

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

I actully found out that tmodloader now works with the gog version, so that is really cool.
  12. aRealCyborg

PC Minimum players on server

I could not find any documentation for it or anything saying it is there. So maybe I will just have to use trust.
  13. aRealCyborg

PC Minimum players on server

Is it possible to have a system that can set a minimum player count? I want to have a dedicated server with friends but they can play a lot more then I can, is there a way to set a minimum player count that would kick players after a minet if the requirement is not set? Or a way to have a...
  14. aRealCyborg

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

yes I have like 4 versions of terraria backed up or something, and a few mac versions. tModLoader used to be avalible for GoG version but it was more limited and development from what I heard has stopped completely for it. yes, but I have it on both steam and gog for that reason, the game is...
  15. aRealCyborg

sadly there probably won't be :c GoG editions of game some times get less stuff from developers because they are scared of pirates or something since GoG is DRM free.
  16. aRealCyborg

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

why stop at finalist? do all the entries, sure that is a lot of work to make them all look at least ok but it would be really cool.
  17. aRealCyborg

ya I was really hoping for that one and the fish one :c I feel like we got 2 sets that are really close to each other and really close to other sets in the game. I would have liked it if the 1rst place one made it in but the other one was not my style.
  18. aRealCyborg

sad that the TV one and the gold fish one will not make it into the game... at least in vanilla :(
  19. aRealCyborg

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

I love forest protector so much, but i voted for ones i would be more likely to use like the fish one.
  20. aRealCyborg

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

I really want half of them... why only 1? or maybe the top 3?
Back
Top Bottom