Search results for query: *

1. WyattRodebaugh

Angler not spawning

Today when I was playing Terraria on a Journey Mode world, I decided to go fishing and maybe do some quests- but I didn't have the angler. I went to the ocean many times throughout the beggining of the game, and the angler just wouldn't spawn. This is really annoying for me because I am pretty...
  2. WyattRodebaugh

PC Demolitionist not saying quote when living underground

So today I was playing Terraria on a Journey Mode world, making houses for the NPCs and I looked up where does the demolitionist like to live, which was underground. I used my depth meter and I looked for the closest cave that was in the underground area and I built the demolitionist a house to...
  3. WyattRodebaugh

Game Mechanics Different Dialogue from NPCs to Players in Journey, Mediumcore, and Hardcore

Today I was watching someone streaming on YouTube and they were a Hardcore player with Master Mode on, and it got me thinking ; what if NPCs had different chats to players in Journey, Mediumcore, and Hardcore? This suggestion will be really short and straight forward. When you get into your...
  4. WyattRodebaugh

Items Lemonade - A grenade that stuns

Hello, it has been a while. Today I was watching a video on the early release of Journey's End and this person hit a tree and a lemon came out of it. Right then, I had a good idea for a grenade, called the Lemonade! Below is how the grenade will work and look like: Lemonade Type : Weapon...
  5. WyattRodebaugh

Game Mechanics Slime Staff can now be Crafted.

As you guys all know, the slime staff is one of the rarest, if not, the rarest item in the game. And its a pre-hardmode summoner item, with only doing around 7 damage. I don't think anybody likes how it is extremely rare, so how about make it creatable? The recipe for the Slime Staff is 20 gel...
  6. WyattRodebaugh

Weapons & Equip T-Gas Bomb

There are many ways to kill enemies, and not one of them uses chemicals. Some people like toxic things as a weapon, some others might not. I proudly present you...
  7. WyattRodebaugh

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Tons and TONS of new items! (All for different languages) Part 1 | English

I decided to make a HUGE suggestion to all the languages of terraria. From English to Polish, I present you TONS of items from all 9 different languages!!! English Chef Her name is Ramsey. That is just one of the names you guys can make! yeah go make another name for her! (Ramsey is a reference...
  8. WyattRodebaugh

Portfolio/Multi-Topic A thread that was a mistake.

I decided to make a HUGE suggestion to all the languages of terraria. From English to Polish, I present you TONS of items from all 9 different languages!!! English Chef Her name is Ramsey. That is just one of the names you guys can make! yeah go make another name for her! (Ramsey is a reference...
  9. WyattRodebaugh

Other Fire Cracker is now a obtainable item, and for PC.

I was looking at unobtainable weapons today and I looked at this 1 bomb in peticular. Fire cracker, a bomb on mobile that was made but not implemented. I wanted to do something about this.. Alright, time to do something about this weapon! Starting off with... if it should be on other devices...
  10. WyattRodebaugh

Biomes & Nature More additions to what I call, the Life Update. (1.3.6)

Terraria 1.3.6 is possibly the most chaotic update for Terraria. From players being able to use emotes to being able to sit, this is probably more exciting than 1.3. What if we had a little more into the game? Here are some unique touches! 1# - Wind can go none, slow, medium, and fast. It can...
  11. WyattRodebaugh

Game Mechanics Better animations for holding weapons? (And a little bit of touch ups and other stuff.)

In Terraria, we kinda have a poor animation to using items or holding items I thought we could have a little cool animation every time we use a specific weapon? (there are so many different types of weapons that I actually have to stop drawing.) Well lets get into this! Very light weapons: Very...
  12. WyattRodebaugh

Items Toast, a new food for someone named ErrorLikesBurntToast

so I was just playing terraria on a server and someone named ErrorLikesBurntToast said hes going to eat some toast and later he said "I wish this was a mod.." and I told him that I could go onto the Terraria Forums and I said maybe it would be better if it was in the game and not from the mod...
  13. WyattRodebaugh

Need help making a new suggestion about more summoner items.

so I was thinking about having a little bit more summoner weapons because like the first summoner weapon we get is a slime staff but its extremely rare so by time we get it we are stronger than the staff but anyways I needed help with a bit of your suggestions. post a comment and I will proudly...
  14. WyattRodebaugh

Items Hot Cocoa, a new awesome drink!

so we have marshmallows, we have marshmallows on sticks but we don't have hot cocoa. So lets begin! Hot Chocolate (i'm sorry its small) Type Potion – Ammunition Use Time 16 (Very Fast) Grants Buff Warmth Buff Duration 1 Minute Buff Tooltip Reduced damage from cold sources Rarity...
  15. WyattRodebaugh

PC Ideas for our new 1.3.6 NPC?

So the 1.3.6 update is coming soon and on the Terraria Wiki it says that there is possibly a new girl NPC coming to 1.3.6 and yet I don't have an idea for what this new NPC should do. leave a comment on what the NPC should do and post the items she should sell! (Do not post what the NPC should...
  16. WyattRodebaugh

Other Reduce the enemy spawn rate to 0 when fighting a boss

so i was just playing terraria and i was fighting skeletron and sense it was a bloodmoon, there was to many darn mobs there that made me angry. i just wish for no mobs to spawn when fighting a boss because it increases the chances of death.
  17. WyattRodebaugh

Blocks & Decoration new Logic Sensor (Block Placed/Deleted)

so we have sensors right? I thought we could have a new logic sensor. this one is actually pretty cool! let me talk about it now: Logic Sensor (Block Placed/Deleted) crafted: Palladium Bar (5) Iron Bar or Lead Bar Wire this block detects when a block either 5 blocks above/below or 5 blocks...
  18. WyattRodebaugh

Blocks & Decoration Mailbox, a new mechanism/furniture to send gifts to friends!

so I talked about the 'Friends' button already and I said that I will make a new furniture called the mailbox to go with it. so lets talk about the mailbox: Mailbox Type Mechanism – Furniture Placeable Dimensions 2 wide × 2 high Use time 14 Very Fast Rarity now what it does: - the little...
  19. WyattRodebaugh

Other 1.3.6 button: a new button called 'Friends' when starting Terraria.

so im making another suggestion called the Mailbox and this is what I came up with: when starting up terraria, you get the buttons that are: single player, multiplayer, achievements, settings and exit but sense im deciding on a new button, this will be the order: single player, multiplayer...
  20. WyattRodebaugh

Game Mechanics a couple of tweaks to the new minecart called the minecarp for 1.3.6.

so we have a new upcoming feature to terraria 1.3.6 and it is the Minecarp. I felt that sense its a fish and a cart together it should differ from the other minecarts. we have the 2 normal minecarts, the minecart that shoots lasers and the new minecart, Minecarp. first tweak: - the Minecarp is...
Back
Top Bottom