Search results for query: *

1. C

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

Rollys Roofing is my gamer tag. I’ll play with you. My gamer tag is Rollys Roofing
  2. C

Hey everyone, I’m looking for some Xbox 360 Terrarians to come join me. My gamer tag is Rollys...

Hey everyone, I’m looking for some Xbox 360 Terrarians to come join me. My gamer tag is Rollys Roofing.
  3. C

Hey, i’m looking for some Terrarians to help me in my quest (Xbox 360 version) my gamer rage is...

Hey, i’m looking for some Terrarians to help me in my quest (Xbox 360 version) my gamer rage is Rollys Roofing.
  4. C

That’s why I now only play on the cloud with a some times chance of uploading the worlds to my Xbox.

That’s why I now only play on the cloud with a some times chance of uploading the worlds to my Xbox.
  5. C

My world has not been working. I’ve waited a week without making any new characters or worlds...

My world has not been working. I’ve waited a week without making any new characters or worlds but I did play on some else’s world. Any help?
  6. C

It’s not my only world but I only play on it. The ithers were just to test something.

It’s not my only world but I only play on it. The ithers were just to test something.
  7. C

I’m having some problems with my Xbox 360 world. It doesn’t show up under my character.

I’m having some problems with my Xbox 360 world. It doesn’t show up under my character.
  8. C

Hey I’m having some trouble with my Xbox 360 world, it doesn’t want to show up or load. Any...

Hey I’m having some trouble with my Xbox 360 world, it doesn’t want to show up or load. Any suggestions?
  9. C

Xbox 360 Today Terraria Update came out of nowhere and deleted all my saves

My save file had just stopped working as well, medium world, created in April 22nd, 2018
  10. C

No prob

No prob
  11. C

Xbox 360 looking for players

I’d br glad to join you. Sure thing, my GT is Rollys Roofing
  12. C

Hey, I’m looking for some Terranrians to join me. My GT. Is Rollys Roofing. Come join me.

Hey, I’m looking for some Terranrians to join me. My GT. Is Rollys Roofing. Come join me.
  13. C

Hey, I’m looking for some terrarians to come join me. My GT is Rollys Roofing

Hey, I’m looking for some terrarians to come join me. My GT is Rollys Roofing
  14. C

Back
Top Bottom