Search results for query: *

1. World's biggest...

Pixel Art World's Biggest Sprites (not actually big)

@SonicFan9994 Here's your stuff as individual sprites. I also made new sprites for the armour items. I dont know if I'll ever get around to animating it. Also, I might change the throwing item as I just realised it looks disturbingly like a swastika. @Kaotic your stuff is in...
  2. World's biggest...

CC Creation Compendium #73

@Orlin is that a terraria omelette? best thing I've ever seen
  3. World's biggest...

Just saw this, could you say which sprites you want to use please? Answer is most likely yes, i...

Just saw this, could you say which sprites you want to use please? Answer is most likely yes, i just wanna check
  4. World's biggest...

This is what I've done so far. If you want anything changed just say the word. Also I can try and animate the armour if you want. @|.Terrarian.| do you still want your shotgun boots done? I know it was ages ago, sorry I haven't been active on here
  5. World's biggest...

Thanks, glad you like them. I actually have a slightly more updated version of them here - idk why this wasn't in the thread Oh and it has a somewhat bad armour set now. I forgot about that lol I haven't sprited for many months now but i'll see what i can do.
  6. World's biggest...

CC Creation Compendium #72

cool, another win for bluejay
  7. World's biggest...

Why don't I enjoy the things I used to

Why don't I enjoy the things I used to
  8. World's biggest...

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Oh god... That sounds really cool Haven't been on this forum in a fat minute, maybe I'll post sprites soon
  9. World's biggest...

tModLoader Power of the Elements - SOON TO BE GREAT

Well I'm glad you think it looks good but I don't have any plans to continue making it at this time unfortunately. I should have probably made a post about that but didn't want to raise this thread from the dead, as it were. I'm about to edit the original post with a few more details on that...
  10. World's biggest...

Console Doing an old-gen console tutorial playthrough (a.k.a. how to win the tutorial)

Oh god thank you, those maps would have taken me so long to make with my 480p Vita screen. Also the thing about the Crimson is very interesting, I don't think I've ever had the EoC drop crimson seeds in the tutorial before but I could be wrong. And yes, goblin scouts can be found...
  11. World's biggest...

I suppose it is "still going" but I'm sort of not very active with pixel art any more. Also when I actually do pixel art, it's working on a big request that I have committed to. If I have some spare time for pixel art and I'm not working on that request, I'll give those sprites a go.
  12. World's biggest...

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Eye boss request - first and second stages but there is a third which i haven't started yet
  13. World's biggest...

So i might start this thread up again, even though I don't do much pixel art anymore. I have been tying up loose spriting ends over the last few months, requests and whatnot. There's still a lot of work to do. I'll be updating this thread with all that new stuff. If I were to revive this dead...
  14. World's biggest...

Important Known Forum Issues and Work-arounds (March 2019)

Kinda sad to see the software falling apart like this. Hope you find someone soon to help fix it.
  15. World's biggest...

cursed image oh god oh

cursed image oh god oh
Back
Top Bottom