Search results for query: *

1. World's biggest...

tModLoader Power of the Elements - SOON TO BE GREAT

haha, no. Anyway... I have no plans to continue working on this mod. If I ever do decide to play around with modding again it will be in the form of a new mod, not this one. Also I don't have the files anymore. Power of the Elements is a mod I am in the process of making that will add some...
  2. World's biggest...

Wavebank My Wavebank - LoFi, Synthwave, Trap and more

YO PEOPLE Here is my custom wavebank with none of these things: Defined theme Originality Thought put into it General quality But I like it so you should too. I actually spent quite some time putting this :red: together and I spent weeks before that picking the songs and at least a month on the...
  3. World's biggest...

Blocks & Decoration Purified Altars (+variations)

You know what really BUGS me? The fact that purification powder has no effect on altars. Another problem that I think needs solving is that anytime the player wants to craft something at an Altar they have to go all the way to their local world evil (or they might have one closer to their base...
  4. World's biggest...

Console Doing an old-gen console tutorial playthrough (a.k.a. how to win the tutorial)

Hello there all of you cool kids! I decided to write a little guide for those of you who own the game on Xbox 360, PS3/Vita, and i think Wii U runs this version of the game too but who really knows... anyway, this guide aims to teach you how to get as far as possible in game progression while...
  5. World's biggest...

PC Doing a Magic-only playthrough

After playing through all the classes at least once, I can safely say that magic is the most fun by far. With my second magic playthrough, I came up with a set of rules to make it more challenging. Obviously you don't have to play by these, you can change them up a bit. But I thought I'd post...
  6. World's biggest...

Story The Alliance: The Corruption And Hallow Unite

Hello there fellas I thought I might have a go at writing something! Dunno how often this will get updated, I'm only going to write the background lore at the moment but I have plansss >:{} so yeah... lets go!! TL;DR The Corruption and Hallow have manifested themselves in human form to stop...
  7. World's biggest...

NPCs & Enemies A new Bone Sword-wielding skeleton variant

Wanna know my second-favourite thing about Expert mode? That would be the zombies that hold the detached arms of their comrades and whack you with them. Who knew the undead could be so resourceful?! Unfortunately, their skeletal pals underground are less fortunate... No, you massive nut. They...
  8. World's biggest...

Game Mechanics Engaging ambient effects when near a Shadow Orb/Crimson Heart

So a little while ago we got a 1.3.6 spoiler that showed, amongst many other things, a new music track for towns. Two of those "other things" were graphical improvements and effects that I got really excited about (a new falling star animation with glow and a new pink glowy moon). So I thought...
  9. World's biggest...

Weapons & Equip Let us throw darts -or- add a Hallowed dart gun

So we know that darts exist for only one purpose: shooting them from either of the two dart guns in the game. This seems kind of limited to me. So why not give darts a bit of a revival? Yay please comment and vote tell me how to improve blah blah thanks for taking the time bye!
  10. World's biggest...

Sprites The Meteor Pickaxe - a faster but weaker alternative to Corrupt/Crimson tier

When I first found a meteorite crash, I was really disappointed with the fact that you couldn't craft a pickaxe with it. But somehow you can still craft a hamaxe?! There is no reason as far as I can see for the Meteor Pickaxe to be excluded from the game. There's even a niche that could be...
  11. World's biggest...

PS-VITA Flouting island house

I made a floating island house on my vita. here is a lovely screenshot-mashup for yall.
  12. World's biggest...

WIP PS-VITA Magic playthrough mountain base

I created this thread mainly so I could get these screenshots into the cloud (google drive doesnt work on vita) but I guess the build quality is good enough for me to post here. No fancy architecture, just some rooms for the npcs. Later, once I have access to my computer and dont have to type...
  13. World's biggest...

Pixel Art World's Biggest Sprites (not actually big)

Welcome to my sprite collection! I started spriting for fun a few months ago, and since then I've learned a lot from and had a good experience with the spriting community here on the forums. On this thread I take requests and post new sprites I've made. I appreciate requests, my best sprites are...
  14. World's biggest...

Weapons & Equip Locator Potion?? (spelunker for items, not tiles)

I came up with an idea after I died with a mediumcore character underground and it took me ages to find my items. Basically, it's a potion that is very similar to spelunker, but it causes dropped items with a rarity of or higher to glow yellow just like the spelunker potion. So, the recipe: 1x...
Back
Top Bottom