Search results for query: *

1. NurdOfficial

PC The 75th Annual Survival Games

Hey I am hosting a Survival Games where we join, team or solo, Survive, Be the Best, Kill the most This is a Event Promoting the Main Server I will be setting up after the Survival Event is done The Event will be 24/7 and monitored If you want to Voice Chat with us go to Teamspeak IP for...
  2. NurdOfficial

Survival Games (PC)

If you have Terraria on the computer and you want to come have fun in the Survival Games add me on Steam Government Official is the Name with a Government Official Image To Chat Online get Teamspeak 3 http://teamspeak.com/downloads Then Join my server TS3: 70.189.104.244
  3. NurdOfficial

The Government is Here

Hello I am the Government Official I call myself a "Coder in Training" I want to learn how to make TShock Plugins and Commands that Help and I also want to master making Mods for Terraria Its my Hobby to Code and I like having things to do so got a suggestion for me and I think I can learn it...
  4. NurdOfficial

tModLoader Official Terraria (Looking for Suggestions)

If you have any Suggestions for stuff Terraria Please put in Comments with this Format put nothing if it does not apply *Required *Sprite: *Desc: Damage: Armor: Health: Crit: Misc: Want to chat With me about your Suggestions go to my TeamSpeak 3 Server Prefix your name with (OTS) if your...
  5. NurdOfficial

PC Tips

Hello wanna know how to be good at the game well here are some simple tips and if u have other tips then put them in the comments for other people to see to them but here is the list 1. Use your surrounding 2. Build Walls and dont let them get to u 3. use you blocks to make platforms and and...
  6. NurdOfficial

Hey guys want free steam game codes

Well then go to this link and you can make a account and make points so u can get games on steam <link removed by staff> Over 200 Games Available Right Now! No Money Needed One click from a friend one point Have Fun!
  7. NurdOfficial

Xbox 360 Buddy up

hey its boring all alone So i would like to play with other irneds here is my gamertag Ryancoolvivid1 friend me if u want to play together and also if u want u can post ur gamertag in the comments i really would like to play with other people i dont have hardmode characters so i would to do new...
  8. NurdOfficial

HEY I NEED SOME HELP

Hey Everyone I need your help I wanna make a mod I need a Title And some cool weapon and armor sprites (aka Pictures) The people who i use ur sprites i will give you a copy before i post the mod So please help me out. I will credit everybody that helps me out
Back
Top Bottom