Search results for query: *

• Users: Frous
  • Order by date
  1. Frous

A

A
  2. Frous

tModLoader Bame's Vanilla Rebalancing

really nice mod, most of the rebalance changes really made the game more fun to play, specially mage/melee, though there is a couple things that could be adjusted: harpoon: this weapon is still probably the most unreliable weapon in the game right now, I feel you could do something with it...
  3. Frous

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

I'm really happy you're making a leveled mod, after playing some time, I noticed some bugs: When overleveling then spending my status points, it's common for my character to have negative status points which both make me lose new level stat points and also make me in the moment weaker. I don't...
  4. Frous

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

The pack looks promising overall, though I may criticize the tree textures (including cactus) look really weird and unfitting for the quality of the tiles, also the cactus are flat. Edit: Further analyzed the screenshots given and had to correct that the corruption tree looks like an...
  5. Frous

there u go 👍

there u go 👍
  6. Frous

Yeah definetly an improvement, idk about the fact they completely removed the profile posts tab...

Yeah definetly an improvement, idk about the fact they completely removed the profile posts tab on main menu, though.
  7. Frous

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

bruh that's p good
  8. Frous

I do, holy crap that was so long ago

I do, holy crap that was so long ago
  9. Frous

I'm probably gonna be around here more often :)

I'm probably gonna be around here more often :)
  10. Frous

Member-Run Project Pixel art discord server announcement (Pixcord)

I am aware of that entirely, though this is more focused in general spriting/pixel art.
  11. Frous

Member-Run Project Pixel art discord server announcement (Pixcord)

Hello, people. So I've decided starting up a discord server mainly focused on art and benefit you via constructive criticism or compliments, also trying to make the server be fun or worthwhile for members. We have set up Daily and Weekly Challenges we assign to hopefully bring the members a...
  12. Frous

a

a
  13. Frous

not me hahayes

not me hahayes
  14. Frous

O

O
  15. Frous

Do you have the old omnir's nostalgia pack for Tconfig?

Do you have the old omnir's nostalgia pack for Tconfig?
  16. Frous

Open minded and toxic are almost the opposite pole of something, toxic people tend to be...

Open minded and toxic are almost the opposite pole of something, toxic people tend to be ignorant and stubborn, and tend to just follow the people around them.
  17. Frous

Almost nowhere, sadly, there's very little open minded people out there.

Almost nowhere, sadly, there's very little open minded people out there.
  18. Frous

Hmu on discord Frous#4068

Hmu on discord Frous#4068
  19. Frous

Much love, hope the best for you :)

Much love, hope the best for you :)
  20. Frous

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-1-1-2.62965/

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-1-1-2.62965/
Back
Top Bottom