Search results for query: *

1. Megaboto.t.1.0

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

ummm...i have a question:what's going on with the meteorite potion? i have used it in my main world,post skeletron, and it worked. i used it in a new small world and it simply got consumed. "ok" i thought, "maybe i need to get some hearts first" gone to crimson, destroyed hearts, died because...
  2. Megaboto.t.1.0

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

fun fact:you can farm throwables by clicking on right click, as you still consume only 1 item per throw but get more back,normally
  3. Megaboto.t.1.0

ok so how do i get spears out of the wall/doors? picked up trident, held in hand ald right clicked, and it was thrown. now i cannot pick it up anymore(left/right click does not work for sure)
  4. Megaboto.t.1.0

hey,umm,a little problem:favouriting items with this mod is...kind of impossible. or at least i do not know how(anymore/yet). can somebody fix/help? :redmunch: ignore me. jsut testing something out :naughty:
  5. Megaboto.t.1.0

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

that's what i did but,nothing changed, exept the "autopause while in ..." was turned off again
  6. Megaboto.t.1.0

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

umm...i have a problem:when i created a character and a new world,i ond gained this...weird...i think, base exp,it is called. and,well,no normal one. when checking out the skills,it said there were none in action mode. so i checked the n terraria settings and clicked on the "action" button...
  7. Megaboto.t.1.0

tModLoader Start with base

umm...little problem here:the name is not long enough to support all the signs,like,if i name it new world $Ba4Fdy i cannot write any more because that's the maximum name size
  8. Megaboto.t.1.0

tModLoader Limited Life Mod

Interesting...but only 100 life from crystal hearts?and that at 25 000 life...maybe 250 would be better...I mean falling in lava deals something like 60-80 damage WITHOUT the burning...and what about bosses that summon themself?also,I think it'd be best to make it possible to increase max life...
  9. Megaboto.t.1.0

tModLoader Erilipah

its better than having what...?which question? by the way @Dual Iron ,what is thi link moonburn IT made under the "here's your reward" under "Good job in being persistent...." under "Spoiler" under "you are very persistent...." under 16 spoilers?(i just postet what there is cuz i dont have...
  10. Megaboto.t.1.0

tModLoader Erilipah

you goddamn troll... wait...is it only an invitation or what is tis planning-for-revamp? and why is there nothing loaded? btw,you cant post anything there(is this intended?) and what is this "double post merged"?
  11. Megaboto.t.1.0

tModLoader Erilipah

Keep it up by the way,from what I saw at the old version this game is Verry nice!(even if the Ballance wasn't the best.if I remember correctly the sword from lunaemia was stronger than the strongest pre hardmode sword(night's edge,I believe?I dunno I am german and only know this sword from the...
  12. Megaboto.t.1.0

tModLoader Erilipah

But ain't ya turtok?he doesn't have an plant type This is (one of the reasons) why nobody likes me By the way,will the new version overwrite the old one or should I start anew?also,is there any incompatibility with other mods like tremor,thorium,the antiaris or something else because of the...
  13. Megaboto.t.1.0

umm... i have an bug...if i defeat the eye or the brain they drop a lot of parts...like,not little qieces of flesh but the big parts(that only they drop) @mirsaio what is this armor helper that you are promoting?
  14. Megaboto.t.1.0

tModLoader Possible Mod - The Pandorian - Calamity Mod Expansion - The end all be all - Thoughts?

...hmmmm...i dunno...sounds like something but...isn't that a little op?i like the idea about the world traveling but else you might want to make it a bit less op
  15. Megaboto.t.1.0

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

question:if somebody says "I support enigma",does that mean that they give you something on patreon?
  16. Megaboto.t.1.0

Ok thank you ^ ^
  17. Megaboto.t.1.0

umm...i have an question...would it be possible to make the mod the way that it only makes an overhaul for the vanilla items or that you can make custom overhauls/deactivate them for modded weapons?
  18. Megaboto.t.1.0

Umm... I have an request ...would it be possible for the (forgot name,binds your soul to the soup stone) to not be destroyed after you use them? Because I would like to test all of them how useful they are for me and it is kind of pricey that they require an gem to be crafted if you switch it...
  19. Megaboto.t.1.0

tModLoader Antiaris

I have an question:from what I understood the mod adds 3 new town NPCs(or at least two,the adventurer and the pirate,both can be found bound,I encountered the first one in another world)but I'd like to heve him/her/them in my old world,but they didn't spawn there.what can I do,or better...
  20. Megaboto.t.1.0

Help?

Ok thanks
Back
Top Bottom