Search results for query: *

• Users: Solo-Ion
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Solo-Ion

Other Character selection button

Hello there, something that I've wanted to suggest for some time is a minor alteration to the character and world selection screen. I've thought it would be better if the button for selecting a character/world was more prominent than the others, like this. It's minor, I know, but the current...
  2. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Double Player Example

Ever wanted to pilot an armed drone and take down your enemies from afar? Well, with this mod and an XBOX 360 controller, you can. Plug in two XBOX 360 controllers, craft the item 'Drone Controller' from Iron and Wire at a work bench, equip it to an accessory slot and you're ready to take down...
  3. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Hotbar Swapper

Here's a little mod that I put together in less than a week. It allows you to quickly swap items between the top and second row of your inventory. You can swap the entire row by pressing Caps Lock, or swap individual items by double tapping the corresponding number. The button for swapping the...
  4. Solo-Ion

Game Mechanics Quick HotBar Swap

Is it just me, or does 10 hotbar slots never seem like quite enough? There's been many suggestions to add extra hotbar shortcuts, but people often cut these down as being unnecessary. I think I have a more streamlined solution. With a single button press, I'd like to be able to swop the entire...
  5. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Terrarian Dreamkeepers

Requires tModloader, which can be found through Steam, or can be found here. Now updated to 3.0.1.0. I've left the old version in the attachments for legacy sake. This is a Terrarian mod that adds several playable characters from the Dreamkeepers graphic novel series by Dave and Liz Lillie...
Back
Top Bottom