Search results for query: *

1. AboutRainbow

Hopped back on here after awhile of absence only to find that tinypic had hidden all my past...

Hopped back on here after awhile of absence only to find that tinypic had hidden all my past artwork. Anyone know any good image hosting sites I could use so I can continue to post art on here? Thank you for the help! <3
  2. AboutRainbow

Hey hey! Here's what I'm entering for this months CC: [IMG] Enjoy! (Also posted on the...

Hey hey! Here's what I'm entering for this months CC: Enjoy! (Also posted on the Terrarian Amino, and Twitter!)
  3. AboutRainbow

“Depths”, an underwater themed piece I also posted on twitter just a few minutes ago: [IMG]

“Depths”, an underwater themed piece I also posted on twitter just a few minutes ago:
  4. AboutRainbow

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

So much new info!! So, so excited for the future of terraria! (totally drawing those glowing bats ASAP)
  5. AboutRainbow

Chillin.[IMG] (Featuring one of my many Terraria armor designs, Tick’s armor)

Chillin. (Featuring one of my many Terraria armor designs, Tick’s armor)
  6. AboutRainbow

AboutRainbow's Art thread

Hi! Had to clean up the thread a little bit to make it more of an art folder then a single post. Thanks to the moderator Unit One for the help. It's really appreciated! I saw a 1.3.6 screenshot with a Wyvern kite, and I was super inspired to draw something from it. (You can also find the...
  7. AboutRainbow

I have so many ideas on Terraria related things to draw, but don't know which idea to draw first.

I have so many ideas on Terraria related things to draw, but don't know which idea to draw first.
  8. AboutRainbow

Sorry for such a late reply, but thank you for doing that for me! I'll post all my art in this thread from now on. Hopefully I'll figure out how to change the title by the end of the night, haha
  9. AboutRainbow

Hey hey! Here's a drawing I did in between all of my schoolwork. I thought it'd be fun to try and draw the Dryad again! (I haven't in a year or so) I felt like some brightly colored flowers would really suit her. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/DysfunctionalRocket/ Twitter...
  10. AboutRainbow

Now that I'm on here, I'll soon start talking about "Tick's Armor", a fanmade armor set that I...

Now that I'm on here, I'll soon start talking about "Tick's Armor", a fanmade armor set that I accidentally made a story for. Can't wait!
  11. AboutRainbow

@UltiDaniel The person below me posted on Wednesday-which I assume means there is? Maybe? I'm...

@UltiDaniel The person below me posted on Wednesday-which I assume means there is? Maybe? I'm new to this, lol
  12. AboutRainbow

Hi hi!! here's my entry for CC: [IMG] I hope it's not a problem that I've posted it on the...

Hi hi!! here's my entry for CC: I hope it's not a problem that I've posted it on the forum already!
  13. AboutRainbow

Thank you, thank you, and thank you!! I'm glad the trees look good(I've never been good at trees for some reason) and I'm super proud of the pose! the slime was a last minute add in, but I'm glad he's there. They're super fun to draw! Thank ya, and cool drawing!
  14. AboutRainbow

Thank you so much man! That means a ton.
  15. AboutRainbow

Day 2 of activity on this forum: I don't get how statuses work but I want to experiment. This...

Day 2 of activity on this forum: I don't get how statuses work but I want to experiment. This forum is great so far, everyone's super kind!
  16. AboutRainbow

Thank you so much!! That's really flattering to hear. (And wow, fast comment!)
  17. AboutRainbow

Hey! This is a thread where I'll post all my artwork. I'm excited to expand the collection of work I have to show. Here's some other social medias I'm on, you might see my work there too: Instagram: Moved From Pixelated.Rainbow (@dysfunctionalrocket) • Instagram photos and videos Twitter...
Back
Top Bottom