Search results for query: *

1. redstonecreeper8

PC Portable Cement Mixer

Does anyone have a spare Portable Cement Mixer? If so I will be glad to trade an Extendo Grip for it (plus whatever else you want I have a lot of excess stuff) Thanks! :)
  2. redstonecreeper8

PC Sniper Scope, Adhesive Bandage, Wisp in a Bottle

Hi! My rng in the dungeon is awful and I've ended up getting everything but the three things I was interested in, lol. I'm willing to trade you the equivalent tier of drops listed below for any one of the requested items. Hopefully, someone out there has opposite duplicates and we can both...
  3. redstonecreeper8

Weapons & Equip Allow Rocket Boots to replace wings in vanity slots

I finally crafted the Terraspark Boots, and the particles they emit during flight look really cool. This is why I suggest that the Terrarspark Boots and their crafting ingredients (Rocket, Spectre, Lightning) should be able to replace wings when placed in a vanity slot. The player would be able...
  4. redstonecreeper8

PC Looking to buy some Palladium

Hi, I need some Palladium for a build that I'm working on. However, my world was blessed with Cobalt instead. Is anyone willing to sell me some so I don't have to make a new world and convert it to Hardmode again? Thanks! :) (Price negotiable) Edit: I wanted to mention that I'm looking for...
  5. redstonecreeper8

Base Build Ideas & Inspiration?

I've started a new Master Mode world in Journey's End and I plan on making it my permanent "home base" so to speak. So far I've just been using a small, basic house, but as I get into hardmode I want to start work on my final base. Any ideas or screenshots from your worlds would be greatly...
  6. redstonecreeper8

How to farm for truffle worms?

I've been playing Terraria for quite a while, and always been recommended weapons from Duke Fishron, but never really got around to killing him more than a few times. He seems pretty difficult, but the worst part is that I absolutely SUCK at catching truffle worms. I've done some searching for...
  7. redstonecreeper8

PC Selling Sniper Rifle

I was farming in the dungeon with my melee character and got really lucky: I got 2 sniper rifles in a row! I'd like to give one away for free. Just leave a reply and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! :D Thanks!
  8. redstonecreeper8

PC Buying Rainbow Gun

Trading the Jungle chest drop for a Hallowed chest drop.
  9. redstonecreeper8

PC Selling Influx Waver

I am a mage so I wanted the Laser Machinegun from the Martian Saucer but instead got an Influx Waver. If you are melee and got a Laser Machinegun instead of an Influx Waver, you're in luck!
  10. redstonecreeper8

PC Can I buy some Hermes Boots?

I am having some trouble finding them in my world, so I thought I might trade for one. You name the price!
  11. redstonecreeper8

PC My first expert mode base

So I am taking on expert mode for the very first time. I built a small, secure looking base that I'm fairly proud of, but I have no room for NPC's, which are vital to my progression past the EoC. I am probably the least creative person ever and can't seem to find any good ideas. Maybe add more...
  12. redstonecreeper8

PC How much would a Celestial Sigil be?

I would like to buy a celestial sigil, name the price.
  13. redstonecreeper8

PC Warding vs. Menacing (or Lucky?)

I know this is an age old question, but I still haven't found a definitive answer. Some people swear one is objectively better, some say it doesn't matter, and some say it all depends. Is there one you guys prefer, and if so, for what reason? If you think it is different for everyone, do you...
  14. redstonecreeper8

PC Moon Lord help

I'm trying to fight the Moon Lord and am having a lot of trouble. I spent all my fragments making the vortex beater, a few monoliths and potions so I can't make the Celestial Sigil which is really annoying because I've already went through the lunar events twice. The cultist is a breeze, but...
  15. redstonecreeper8

PC "This is not valid housing" message

So I am doing a ranger playthrough and need the truffle to move in so I can get shroomite gear. I made a house that should meet all the requirements but I get the message "This is not valid housing" when using the query or trying to move an NPC in. Is this something to do with not having a...
  16. redstonecreeper8

PC Looking to buy a Dog Whistle

I am terrible at farming and would like to purchase a dog whistle for up to 1 platinum from someone who either has a present farm or doesn't want theirs.
  17. redstonecreeper8

PC Looking to buy a few slime statues

I would pay up to 1 platinum coin for 1-3 slime statues for my world. I have searched a lot and had no luck so maybe you have one you aren't using!
  18. redstonecreeper8

PC Hello, Terrarians!

Hi! My name is redstonecreeper8 and I'm an avid Terrarian. I've played Terraria for a few years and just now joined the forums! I mainly play Terraria and Minecraft (I'm into sandbox games) and am currently in the early-mid hardmode stage of my ranger playthrough. I am super excited to join...
Back
Top Bottom