Search results for query: *

1. THE3_4N0NYM0U5

Mobile Use glitches at own risk (funny story)

I used to carry 999 truffle worms on me and I know how to get the glitch, so I have to check the item description before using. I used that method to get free bait by changing worms into dirt and using dirt to get truffle worms to spawn. Alright, lets talk about Terraria’s bait system first, to...
  2. THE3_4N0NYM0U5

HOW THE F*** DO YOU SOLO DUKE FISHRON???

hes on old gen people read with ur eyes
  3. THE3_4N0NYM0U5

k thx by the way, i love hollow knight too

k thx by the way, i love hollow knight too
  4. THE3_4N0NYM0U5

7 Accessory Slots?

MOD, DEFINITELY A MOD
  5. THE3_4N0NYM0U5

PLLLLLZLZZZZZZ

PLLLLLZLZZZZZZ
  6. THE3_4N0NYM0U5

plz add T pose yoraizor

plz add T pose yoraizor
  7. THE3_4N0NYM0U5

i like dark robes, the set fits well with lokes dye

i like dark robes, the set fits well with lokes dye
  8. THE3_4N0NYM0U5

ur dev set is the best

ur dev set is the best
  9. THE3_4N0NYM0U5

HOW THE F*** DO YOU SOLO DUKE FISHRON???

I beat him in single player with no arena or buffs, no nurse, small phone size/small UI, Terra Blade, dragon armor(high movement speed, and melee speed), hoverboard, obsidian shield, fire gauntlet, and some other accessories I forgot, try this. Better accessories suggested if u rather ranged...
  10. THE3_4N0NYM0U5

(҂⌣̀_⌣́)

(҂⌣̀_⌣́)
  11. THE3_4N0NYM0U5

Mobile PLEASE FIX WIRING AND HOIKS IN 1.3!!!

I've been waiting for 1.3 on mobile for a year and a half now, and the wiring is broken for mobile people in 1.2. I can't do downwards hoiks, I can't correctly wire something complicated without things overlapping, I don't think there was ever a successful wiried adventure map on mobile. This...
  12. THE3_4N0NYM0U5

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Thank you Pipeworks! I've been waiting for mobile 1.3 for almost a year and a half. Glad to hear news on some progress.
  13. THE3_4N0NYM0U5

tModLoader Universe of Swords

Gnom, please put some of the sprites up on google images, I'm currently helping the official wiki page add more swords.
Back
Top Bottom