Search results for query: *

1. Aymerhic

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I'm surprised there is still people getting stuck with skeletron,Although i can still suggest you to play with some friends (or maybe new friends) that kinda made the game far more enjoyable with 4 of us (hell,i even did a world with 8 people)
  2. Aymerhic

tModLoader Uncluttered Projectiles - Reduced on-screen visual effect spam during fights

The fix indeed fixed the bug,thanks for taking care of this ASAP!
  3. Aymerhic

tModLoader Uncluttered Projectiles - Reduced on-screen visual effect spam during fights

Unfortunately,there is nothing special in the logs,and the bug is still here,but i don't understand what causes the bug
  4. Aymerhic

It looks like last update broke boss fights,no projectiles spawns at all,also,do you have a discord?
  5. Aymerhic

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

Like the creator said above,it is intended
  6. Aymerhic

tModLoader Missing enemy health bars on tModLoader

Okay,so first,you're not in the right section to post your problem,Secondly,it's only that the "Leveled" mod need you to have the "Scan" skill to see health bar (Sorry if i sound rude)
  7. Aymerhic

tModLoader Waypoints

8. Aymerhic

tModLoader Licenses - Unlock items as you progress

I dont know if anyone told that,but calamity Erase the mod,what i mean is that it make it useless,it make it so we can use everything but something was in my mind,am i supposed to get PP only the first time i kill a boss?
  9. Aymerhic

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I got a small idea,tbh i think the level system of STW,is very interesting,i think people will love it if it would be a tmod mod,when i talk about level,i talk about level restrictions,it will encourage exploration alot
  10. Aymerhic

tModLoader Equivalent Exchange 2

Well,copper pickaxe can be crafted into matter,so it make infinite matter because its cheap,so you shoukd remove in the crafting list,all the items that can be bought
  11. Aymerhic

what i mean is,you should remove in the mod,the items that can be bought,too,i was talking about 1.5 because you actually skipped this version
  12. Aymerhic

I think you should,remove from the matter crafting,every items that can be bought,too where is 1.5 update ?
  13. Aymerhic

tModLoader Antiaris

Maybe,it would be better to catch a " slime " that when you use it,it summon a small slimestaff-like slime,and you can craft the " slime " into emerald gel,too i was thinking,tbh the best part in this mod,will be the small story n stuff
  14. Aymerhic

tModLoader Antiaris

Sounds interesting ! Cant wait for the mod to launch
  15. Aymerhic

Thanks for the explanation,i may try your mod,and give feedback
  16. Aymerhic

Actually,in home page it say "you can't play the mod without downgrading,here is how to downgrade" if i'm right it's all up in the page
  17. Aymerhic

Could you do some exemple? this mod interest me,but i need more info about it
  18. Aymerhic

i found it very nice! maybe nakano can do the clothes things,when the clothes 1 is nakano's bunny and this one is clothes 2,this could give more choice,but well,this bunny looks so innocent
  19. Aymerhic

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

it seem that its a multiplayer bug,try to alt-tab your game,or just exit the server then rejoin if you dont host
  20. Aymerhic

and what about the fairies D:
Back
Top Bottom