Search results for query: *

1. GAMINGPEA_64

Game Mechanics Choose Purity Background

Tell me if this sounds familar. You create a new world, but you HATE the background the game has chosen for the purity biome. To prevent this, how about a function that allows US to CHOOSE the background? It'd be cool...Right? idk
  2. GAMINGPEA_64

Blocks & Decoration New Wallpaper

How about a Rose Pattern Wallpaper that you could buy from the painter? Thats it. i'm sorry
  3. GAMINGPEA_64

Items New Minion

I have an idea for a new minion. So, basically, during the Martin event, you can get an item that allows you summon a little space fighter ship that shoots lasers at enemies, that have a chance of giving them the Burn Debuff! and, when you die, the ship does a little explosion as a death...
  4. GAMINGPEA_64

Items Echo Potion

I had this idea for a potion that would, whenever you attack, etc, a second later, a ghost-like clone of you appears and does the same. Obviously, it wouldnt work in PVP mode, and it couldnt place blocks, but it could attack alongside you, aiding you in your battles, and after its attack is...
  5. GAMINGPEA_64

Game Mechanics Infinite Worlds

Maybe there could be a world size of limitless. It could be better for just exploring and adventuring, there could be multiiple lands/islands, etc.
  6. GAMINGPEA_64

Game Mechanics Luck stats!

I had the idea for a Luck stat, that you could influance. For example, there could be items that decrease luck, items that increase it, Etc. Lets say that the crimson/ corruption armor, items and stuff DECREASE luck, while something like the hallow armor INCREASES luck. The more luck you have...
  7. GAMINGPEA_64

Items More explosives!

NEVER ENOUGH! MUST BLOW UP EARTH! There could be stuff like bombs that explode on impact, bombs that explode with a remote, a bomb made of gold that blows up alot, a bomb that gaint, a bomb thats tiny, a bomb accesory that allows the user to double jump, but the graphic would be an explosion...
  8. GAMINGPEA_64

NPCs & Enemies Ferret Pet

How about a Ferret Pet? Everybody loves Ferrets, they're cute, play-full, intelligent, and awesome! The way you would summon it is by using a ferret toy, and you would get it from the Merchant after beating Skeletron and he would sell it for 2 gold.
  9. GAMINGPEA_64

Weapons & Equip New Vanity Sets

its pretty self explainitory. Heres a list of some ideas i came up with; - Painter Set - Angler Set - Witch Doctor Set - Cheerleader Set - Scientist Set - Doctor Set (an actual doctor, not The Doctor) - Chef set - King Set - Queen Set - Jester Set - Prince Set - Astronaut Set idk just some...
  10. GAMINGPEA_64

Weapons & Equip 4 Leafed Clover

You would get this item VERY rarely by cutting down some grass. When equiped, it would increase your luck. This means that you would have a bigger chance of stuff like enemies dropping more coins and loot, Getting a better modifer when making weapons, less chance of getting a negative effect...
  11. GAMINGPEA_64

NPCs & Enemies The Grass Man (NPC)

I had this idea of a new NPC who is made out of grass. He would work similar to the truffle. When you enter hardmode, he can be found inside/near a Living Tree ONLY if its in the Pure Biome. He would sell Grass Furniture and get mad if you get rid of some purity in the world. He would be friends...
  12. GAMINGPEA_64

Other New Game Modes

I came up with some ideas for new game modes, so here they are. ELEMENTS - in this mode, purity is gone and the world is split into 3 elements; Hallow, Crimson and Corruption, allowing for a challenge where no where is safe. ISLANDS - In this mode, you are placed on a random island and can find...
  13. GAMINGPEA_64

Weapons & Equip The Blade of Cathulu

If you defeat Eye of Cathulu in Expert, along with the shield, you could also get The Blade of Cathulu! how does it work? Basically, its a fast and swift blade, and, when paired up with the Shield of Cathulu, your own little eye minions like the Eye of Cathulus minions will attack an enemy after...
  14. GAMINGPEA_64

Other New Achivement!

How about if you obtain and wear the full Hero set, you get an achivement titled "Timeless Legend", a refrence to the Legend of the Hero of Time from Zelda?
  15. GAMINGPEA_64

Blocks & Decoration Sword Pedestal

At the advanced work bench, you could craft a Sword Pedestal with some stone blocks. With it, you can display your sword in a pedestal. Thats about it.
  16. GAMINGPEA_64

Items Enchanted Hourglass

You would get this item from the Wizard, post plantera. When used, it would slow time down, but drain your mana really quickly. How it would work is after you use it, everything but you (and other players in multiplayer) would slow down because of the hour glass. You would be able to use items...
  17. GAMINGPEA_64

Items A doughnut

You would get the Doughnut by buying it from the Merchant. It would give you back some health and mana. Maybe its discription could be "Doughnut: The crown of Human Achivment. Its sweetness is addictive." or something.
  18. GAMINGPEA_64

Other Robot Pet

How about there could be a cute little robot as a pet? Maybe you could buy it from the Mechanic, Steam Punk or Cyborg, and the summoning item would be a button of some sorts? :) And when it does a flying animation, it could have a tiny jet pack of some kind. I made a bit of a mock up, on what...
  19. GAMINGPEA_64

What do you think the dunegon is?

The dungeon has so many questions. Like why is the old man there? Who made the dungeon? Why is it a meeting place for those hobo's in blue robes? What is Skeletron? Why was the mechanic sent down there? Well, i have a theroy that is going to blow your mind! 500 years ago in Terraria, a group of...
  20. GAMINGPEA_64

Other Werewolf Achievement

How about, when you change into the werewolf for the first time, you get an Achievement called "Unleash the Beast"?
Back
Top Bottom