Search results for query: *

1. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yea, the sulphur seas are real dangerous for starters, and so far there isn't a way to remove it. (I believe) Also, I'm not sure if they have fixed it or not, but a while ago you couldn't break the abyss walls and a few guys were talking about that.
  2. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Not really on topic, but are there any Easter eggs or what not referencing the astrogeldon slime? I really liked it’s theme and origin (Armageddon slime I believe) and was wondering if it’s still in there somewhere.:dryadnaughty:
  3. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It’s been a while. School has taken its toll. :dryadconfused:
  4. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The siren is my test for incorporating digital art into my drawings.
  5. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I won’t do calamitas btw because it has the exact same spritework as supreme so yeah
  6. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Bubbles rise from the abyss... What could be down there in the sulphuric seas? :dryadcool:
  7. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Brimstone bubbles your blood, heat scorches your face, and a charred idol is used.
  8. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hardmode sends a chill up your spine... Or is that something else? Wow, I really dislike these two bosses, spritework is really sad looking.
  9. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So close to hard mode, can’t you feel it? Enter: slime god.
  10. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Well, down go the perforators. The slime god awaits me....
  11. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Wow, muscles are annoying to draw. The perforator laugh in the background.
  12. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oh, how you have grown my parasites. -Hive Mind
  13. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Sing your praises to crabulon, crabulon the perfect one.
  14. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

15. origami

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey check this out! I’m drawing every single boss in calamity, starting with desert scourge up til supreme calamitas! Done with the desert scourge, crabulons next. A beast filled with unimaginable pain tears across the desert, put it out of its misery.
  16. origami

Extinction Mod

Special “ancient” weapons are added. (Weapons made from the supreme catalyst item) Honey cutter: deals 109 damage, greatly slows enemy movement speed, only a few enemies/bosses are immune. It has slow swing speed, and is created from the bee keeper and the supreme catalyst.
  17. origami

Extinction Mod

Like I said earlier, during extinction, vanilla boss progression will come to a halt, forcing the player to complete the mod. The lunatic cultist servant dudes will NOT spawn in the dungeon, until the final boss of this mod is destroyed. Once the lunatic cultist is defeated, a new NPC will move...
  18. origami

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

This looks really cool! As a half mobile player with my friends, we are SO HYPED. Well worth the wait.
  19. origami

Extinction Mod

Plantation, the Astronomical Calamity Has four phases which it constantly switches through: Defence form: Defence reaches crazy amounts, things like the terra blade deal only five damage. It summons minions such as Minors, Compressed Supernovas, and White Dwarfs. Minor: A weak enemy which acts...
  20. origami

Extinction Mod

Another Boss will be coming soon... :D
Back
Top Bottom