Search results for query: *

1. Ultima Weapon

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

idrk if this is still a running bug but somehow i haven't run into any wheezers for the wheezer scale in my playthrough and it's the only one i haven't been able to get for CoB (yes i have killed EoC already)
  2. Ultima Weapon

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

so is tyrina's fury "melee dmg increase to 18%" not working or what? cause an 8% dmg increase from a dawn stone somehow increases my dmg more; on another note the melee dmg increase from tyrina's fury when under half health works fine though
  3. Ultima Weapon

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

oh, i didn't know there was a call for that; thought it was just player.statLifeMax and .statLifeMax2; guess i need to search better, thanks :3
  4. Ultima Weapon

Has there been a thread for this???: I want to make a condition where the weapon will have increased damage so long as it's hp is above 50% but somehow the condition when it gets below 50% doesn't work. Here's the code: public override void UpdateInventory(Player player) {...
  5. Ultima Weapon

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

the hitbox for ultima wpn seems weird and really off, i can only ever hit him at the mid part of his sprite. (sorry no screenshot, game saved and forgot to just close it, lost the summoning item :3 )
  6. Ultima Weapon

heya omnir, probs no one is gonna ask this to you so, i'll do it; how's life so far? hope your doing fine, whatever it is your doing :D (well that went cheesy), anyway, we're patienty hoping and waiting an update for your mod happens soon!
  7. Ultima Weapon

first error for my modded weapons (so i can cope with expert mode), when i needed to rebuild and reload, the only issue was the item.name and projectile.name
  8. Ultima Weapon

dude XD it is working for 1.3.4.(idk, v0.9 of tmodloader), also, omnir MIGHT need to recode again for 1.3.5, which is v10 for tmodloader woops, wrong reply, sorry aabout that dude XD it is working for 1.3.4.(idk, v0.9 of tmodloader), also, omnir MIGHT need to recode again for 1.3.5, which is...
  9. Ultima Weapon

is the defender supposed to be this small?
  10. Ultima Weapon

how do you make an ammo behave like when a wooden arrow hits the ground and has a chance if it will break or still be retrievable if it hits the ground or any tiles?
  11. Ultima Weapon

well, take ur time though don't rush, also i've found out that u can stack the shield spells together, and well, i think that's the 'cure' for my stupidity and attraction towards getting massacred by great attacks XD
  12. Ultima Weapon

balance wise, is the juggernaut supposed to deal 500+ great attack dmg? i mean it has "great" in it but i was just wow, it took me out by surprise
  13. Ultima Weapon

is there a way to implement and modify crit damage as stat on an accessory (or crit damage on a weapon) and how it's supposed to be put in? (thanks in advance)
  14. Ultima Weapon

Is anyone having the same problem as me? I've loaded built and reloaded my mod and this is what I'm getting: I've already tried the example mod bluemagic has and it's the same thing, and yes I've built and reloaded my mod i've checked the codes but there aren't any problems so, help anyone?
  15. Ultima Weapon

Hey, just wanted to ask, how did you fix yours? I'm trying to make my player actually hold the sword on the handle, if it's ok can you edit it? Thanks(in advance). using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace...
  16. Ultima Weapon

I kinda got it to work before I read the reply, but thanks anyway... Also, is there a way to increase the size of the weapon? scale isn't working...
  17. Ultima Weapon

don't know what to do anymore... The item Wood does not exist in the mod CraftKnightMod. If you are trying to use a vanilla item, try removing the first argument. at Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddIngredient(Mod mod, String itemName, Int32 stack) at...
  18. Ultima Weapon

wanted to ask, can anyone give me a .cs to increase the crit damage for a melee weapon? tnx for the response :)
  19. Ultima Weapon

Thanks azumarill64!!! I had to ask the question just so I know.... Thanks again!
  20. Ultima Weapon

Hey Omnir, so, are you still gonna create the Melee Weapons Mod you made in Tconfig? If not, can I add them to my mod? For omnirs mod gameplay, I really suck at surviving in your mod... Thanks for the reply in advance!!!
Back
Top Bottom