Search results for query: *

1. Newblank

Official Heavy Hearts, The Passing of Jestex

This came out of nowhere to me. This is the first time I've visited this site and I wanted to check out the art submissions on this forums, and came across this. It's been a few years since I've been active here so I pretty much lost touch with the people here. All I know that I've followed...
  2. Newblank

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Is it possible to make the set bonuses of armor functional as well in the social slots? I know their raw stats are functional but being able to receive the set bonuses in the social slots would be amazing as hell
  3. Newblank

I used the built-in item config. The range resets back to normal after you stop attacking, but can't figure out why the spear's range extends in the first place with /autoreuse..
  4. Newblank

Not sure if this issue has been addressed before, but when using the autoreuse function on a spear, its range gradually increases with each attack.
  5. Newblank

regents as stoopid three hour tests with repetitive questions

regents as stoopid three hour tests with repetitive questions
  6. Newblank

stoopid high school regents

stoopid high school regents
  7. Newblank

Player-Created Game Enhancements - Mod Feature

I remember how Thorium Mod started out.. It's great to see little things start out and then progress into even bigger things. Great job for all of the modders out there for their hard work!
  8. Newblank

Suweekarts

I love the art so much. The colors are so pleasing. Thank you Suweeka for your bootiful ahruto.
  9. Newblank

https://terramap.codeplex.com/ Used this for a while when I can't find anything.

https://terramap.codeplex.com/ Used this for a while when I can't find anything.
  10. Newblank

i would say the lunatic cultist would be a better choice, but we don't know what's under that mask

i would say the lunatic cultist would be a better choice, but we don't know what's under that mask
  11. Newblank

I was scrolling through this page and briefly I saw this picture. For a split second I thought...

I was scrolling through this page and briefly I saw this picture. For a split second I thought this was really the game. But wow, this is amazing.
  12. Newblank

CC Creation Compendium #30

ooph good lord ajidot's dryad these creations are just getting better and better.
  13. Newblank

Suweekarts

is it just me or is that nebula arcanum giving me an optical illusion? I love it.
  14. Newblank

Awesome drawings bro!

Awesome drawings bro!
  15. Newblank

CC Creation Compendium #28

That 3d Red House! Holy damn! And @stormconure 's comic made me giggle. That was a great asdfmovie reference.
  16. Newblank

Suweekarts

It reminded me of this from megaman zero 2
  17. Newblank

Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

That is one handsome looking D-Town.
  18. Newblank

There's actually a yoyo trick called "walk the dog" but in this case it would be "walk the eye"

There's actually a yoyo trick called "walk the dog" but in this case it would be "walk the eye"
  19. Newblank

Imagine...

Back
Top Bottom