Search results for query: *

1. xTyler

Blocks & Decoration Whoopie Cushion Block

I'm glad to see that the forums are coming up with new, innovative, and very useful game suggestions. But really though, imagine a wired whoopie cushion machine.
  2. xTyler

PC Greetings!

Welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay, your room is #113, 4th floor.
  3. xTyler

Can't find planetra bulbs after 2 hours of continiues search?

How long ago did you kill Plantera? The bulbs take some time to spawn, in my experience. If you're still not finding bulbs, try creating an artificial underground jungle. It'll also serve useful if you want to farm life fruit. You could also try killing the mechanical bosses again, perhaps...
  4. xTyler

PC I've begun something painful.

Welp, good luck, see you in 3 months. I can't be bothered to do the math regarding the Hellevators, but, i'm guessing around 40?
  5. xTyler

Would you pay more to buy terraria?

Yeah, i would. If it was $30, i'd still pay full price. If it was more than that, as much as i'd like to support the devs, i'd probably wait for sale.
  6. xTyler

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Everything seems to have such a short lifespan. For instance, grinding for beetle armor and then using it for a single fight before it becomes outdated.
  7. xTyler

PC Lag is killing me from the inside out.

So, I found a fix. First and foremost, I’d like to apologize sincerely for wasting your time. Second, I had forgotten that restarting my computer almost always works wonders with games. Basically, I overthink things to the point of forgetting the easiest fix known to mankind.
  8. xTyler

This makes sense, but my thing is that Terraria ran absolutely fine for days, and even last night. The reason I had low memory available at the time was due to me having chrome, my system info, and a virus scanner open. Therefore, although my PC isn’t exactly amazing, i don’t think it’s because...
  9. xTyler

NPCs & Enemies NPC: The Astronomer.

Hello. I'd like to suggest a post-ML NPC that could sell various items related to space, fitting in with the late-hardmode theme. Aside from selling things such as Super Healing Potions, I've added a few suggestions below. Telescope : An item similar to the Binoculars, but with greater range...
  10. xTyler

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

I'm nice and late to this thread, but, how about these two? Deadly Friend : Get killed by the companion cube. Chell : Go through 1,000 portals.
  11. xTyler

If there was a non-lethal item that could become a weapon, what item would it be?

I think it'd be cool to be able to swing empty buckets. They're already used as liquid collection and armor, why not give another purpose?
  12. xTyler

MK II : what weapon would you like to see improved ?

Adding on to some previous posts regarding the arkhalis, i think it'd be cool if there was a mid-hardmode version with longer range that could be thrown to inflict constant damage on contact. Possibly inflicting a buff that causes a lot of damage in a short period of time. This may sound...
  13. xTyler

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Huh, thanks. I figured it would have a big impact since it seems like such a huge mod. I'll have to try it out once my Terraria starts working again.
  14. xTyler

What's something you do during boss fights or events, that isn't considered to be wise?

I'm generally not very prepared. For instance, rushing to beat the moon lord without any buffs, before duke fishron, and missing 4 gold hearts. I did get it on the 4th attempt, but i'd like to say it was from pure luck, and because i farmed some extra life fruit. I mean, i try to get the best...
  15. xTyler

What’s your favorite block?

I really quite like the look of stone bricks & crimson bricks together.
  16. xTyler

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name DESKTOP-0TQ68BQ System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. System Model X541NA System Type x64-based PC System SKU...
  17. xTyler

It was all fine not very long ago, but suddenly I’ve been getting constant freezing and unplayable lag for about a day. On my main playthrough I thought it was just because my base was too big, but even on a brand-new world it’s impossible to play. I’ve got all my settings to minimum, even the...
  18. xTyler

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I hate to be a bother, but how much of a performance impact does this mod have? I’d rather not install if it will cause my pc to die.
  19. xTyler

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

My vanity isn't exactly themed around anything, but i think it looks alright. Guy Fawkes Mask - No Dye Tax Collectors Suit - Cyan Dye Cowboy Pants - Green Dye Winter Cape - Green Dye Balloons - Sky Blue Dye I've also got a pet lizard that adds a little to it. I'll add a picture next time i...
  20. xTyler

Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

I don't really have one specifically, but the mechanical bosses in general were painful. I got Plantera & Golem first time, and even enough resources to kill Golem a few more times, but nah mate, not the mechanical bosses. They were extremely annoying, excluding the destroyer, as he wasn't that...
Back
Top Bottom